Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection is intended to accommodate miscellaneous, primary documents related to the October 12, 13, 1918 Cloquet-Moose Lake forest fire and its aftermath when provenance or donor information about the material is unclear or not known.
The collection contains correspondence, pamphlets, publications, minutes, press releases, one photograph, newspaper clippings, articles, maps and miscellaneous reference materials. The records reflect the organic history of the Association and the history of the entire Seaway movement from the establishment of the Association to its demise in 1939.
The collection contains documents from the Arrowhead Regional Development Commission, the Great Lakes Basin Commission, and the Save Lake Superior Association. Also included are Lehto’s legislative papers, subject files, and publications.
The collection contains diaries, news clippings, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
This collection contains special issues of newspapers pertinent to local history, covering a variety of topics such as anniversary or dedicatory occasions and so forth.
The collection consists of publications related to public health issues.
The collection contains annual reports from 1888, 1925, 1926, 1935-1975; news clippings, 1923-1977; pamphlets, publications, letters, and emphemera including two White Caps yearbooks from the graduating nurses classes of 1930 and 1947, a graduation invitation from 1945 listing graduate names, and a 75th anniversary publication with the names of honored employees; and four photographs.
The collection contains a ship's log book, June 1933-July 1935, noting route, time and weather conditions of 18 voyages of the Steamer Winyah, a freighter that served commercial fisherman along the north shore of Lake Superior and Isle Royale. Also included is a pamphlet of regulations of the Duluth-Superior harbor.
- Photographs 5
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Lake Superior 3
- Minutes 3
- Women 3
- Annual reports 2
- By-laws 2
- Government records 2
- Great Lakes (North America) 2
- Organizations 2
- Politics 2
- Reports 2
- St. Louis County (Minn.) 2
- Academic papers 1
- Animals 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1 + ∧ less
- 1918 Forest Fire 1
- ARDC 1
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Arrowhead Regional Development Commission 1
- Eramaan Oras 1
- Great Lakes Basin Commission (U.S.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Lehto, Arlene, 1939 September 14- 1
- Lovett, Charles E., 1851-1925 September 10 1
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Health Department 1
- St. Luke’s Hospital (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Steamer Winyah, 1924-1943 1 + ∧ less