Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Abstract A.C. Krey’s papers, accumulated throughout his career as a historian at the University of Minnesota, contain correspondence by and about the leading contemporary historians in the U.S. Krey’s leadership in national and state historical organizations such as the American Association of University Professors, American Historical Association especially its Commission on the Investigation of Social Studies in the Schools, Minnesota Historical Society. and the National Council for the Social Studies.
Abstract Collection contains the records collected by Central Files at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1851-1991; (bulk 1920s-1970s)
Identifier: 572, 915; 916; 917
Abstract Collection contains records of the Department of Chemistry at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the Department of Pharmacology and of Dr. Arthur D. Hirschfelder, chair of the Department of Pharmacology at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Fred Beal Snyder, chair of the Board of Regents at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract This collection contains the papers of Frederick Klaeber, professor emeritus of English and comparative philology at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1917; 1928-1956
Abstract The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Identifier: 912; 1106
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the Institute of Technology at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1933-1945; 1954-1961
Identifier: 955; 956
Abstract Collection contains the records of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association.
Abstract The records document the administrative role and activities of the Office of the President at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Administration at the University of Minnesota. They cover the vice presidency of Malcolm M. Willey (1943-1963) as well as his tenure as University dean and assistant to the president (1934-1943).
Identifier: 844; 845
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Business Administration at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1900-1970; (bulk 1938-1963)
- World War, 1939-1945. 4
- Academic Freedom. 2
- Buildings 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Football 2
- Reports 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration -- Minnesota 2
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- Aquatic sports -- Minnesota 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Beowulf 1
- Bibliographies. 1
- Blueprints. 1
- Brown University. 1
- Campus planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 1
- Campus planning. 1
- Charts. 1
- Chemists -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 8
- Morrill, J.L. (James Lewis), 1891-1979 6
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 4
- Burton, Marion Le Roy, 1874-1925 3
- Diehl, Harold S. (Harold Sheeley), 1891-1973 3
- Gortner, Ross Aiken, 1885-1942 3
- Mayo, William James, 1861-1939 3
- Middlebrook, William T. 3
- Moos, Malcolm, 1916-1982 3
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 3
- Snyder, Fred Beal, 1859-1951 3
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 3
- Willey, Malcolm M. (Malcolm Macdonald), 1897-1974 3
- Wilson, O. Meredith, 1909-1998 3
- Akerman, John D., 1897-1972 2
- American Historical Association. 2
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 2
- Andersen, Elmer L., 1909-2004 2 ∧ less