Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract A.C. Krey’s papers, accumulated throughout his career as a historian at the University of Minnesota, contain correspondence by and about the leading contemporary historians in the U.S. Krey’s leadership in national and state historical organizations such as the American Association of University Professors, American Historical Association especially its Commission on the Investigation of Social Studies in the Schools, Minnesota Historical Society. and the National Council for the Social Studies.
Abstract Collection contains the records collected by Central Files at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1851-1991; (bulk 1920s-1970s)
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Fred Beal Snyder, chair of the Board of Regents at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Identifier: 912; 1106
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the Institute of Technology at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1933-1945; 1954-1961
Abstract The records document the administrative role and activities of the Office of the President at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Administration at the University of Minnesota. They cover the vice presidency of Malcolm M. Willey (1943-1963) as well as his tenure as University dean and assistant to the president (1934-1943).
Identifier: 844; 845
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Business Administration at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1900-1970; (bulk 1938-1963)
- World War, 1939-1945. 3
- Academic Freedom. 2
- Buildings 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Reports 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration -- Minnesota 2
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- Aquatic sports -- Minnesota 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Bibliographies. 1
- Blueprints. 1
- Brown University. 1
- Campus planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 1
- Campus planning. 1
- Charts. 1
- Civil defense 1
- College administrators -- Minnesota 1
- College administrators. 1 ∧ less
- Morrill, J.L. (James Lewis), 1891-1979 5
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 4
- Mayo, William James, 1861-1939 3
- Middlebrook, William T. 3
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 3
- Snyder, Fred Beal, 1859-1951 3
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 3
- Willey, Malcolm M. (Malcolm Macdonald), 1897-1974 3
- American Historical Association. 2
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 2
- Andersen, Elmer L., 1909-2004 2
- Beard, Charles A. (Charles Austin), 1874-1948 2
- Bell, James Ford, 1879-1961 2
- Blegen, Theodore Christian, 1891-1969 2
- Buck, Solon J. (Solon Justus), 1884-1962 2
- Burton, Marion Le Roy, 1874-1925 2
- Curti, Merle Eugene, 1897- 2 ∧ less