Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Includes typescripts, correspondence, and research material for three children's books written by Cora Cheney.
The collection contains written and illustrative items related to the life and work of Dahlov Ipcar, including production material for her children's books and related material.
The collection contains illustrative material related to works illustrated by Dorothy Lathrop.
This collection contains illustrations for five titles illustrated by Edith Ballinger Price.
The collection contains ink illustrations and sketches related to works illustrated by E.H. Shepard.
This collection consists of original art (both in-process drawings and final art) as well as manuscript materials related to numerous children's book titles illustrated by Gustaf Tenggren.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
The collection consists of production material for Babar books and promotions created by Jean and Laurent de Brunhoff.
Jean Lee Latham’s papers focus on her work as an author of children’s and young adult books. The collection contains production materials for 22 titles published between 1948 and 1965 as well as correspondence and awards.
The collection contains a corrected typescript for one children's book by Julia L. Sauer.
The collection includes illustrative materials for children's books illustrated by Weisgard, as well as other related illustrative materials.
The Mel Crawford collection consists of an ink illustration created for an RCA records edition of A Christmas Carol.
The collection contains a small amount of production material for four children's books written and illustrated by Palmer Brown.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
The collection contains ink illustrations and studies, watercolors, and a tempera illustration for eight children's books created by Tomi Ungerer.
Valenti Angelo's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. This collection includes manuscripts and/or illustrative material for books published between 1930 and 1963, and some miscellaneous art work.
- Drawings (visual works) 12
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 11
- Children's literature, American 11
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 11
- Illustrators -- United States 11
- Children's stories, American 10
- Authors, American -- 20th century 8
- watercolors (paintings) 8
- Picture books 7
- Manuscripts for publication 6
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Tempera paintings 5
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Fairy tales 4
- Sketches 4
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Elephants -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 3 + ∧ less
- English 16
- English 1
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Bloomingdale's (firm) 1
- Bowditch, Nathaniel, 1773-1838 1
- Brown, Palmer 1
- Brunhoff, Jean de, 1899-1937 1
- Brunhoff, Laurent de, 1925- 1
- Cheney, Cora 1
- Crawford, Mel 1
- Dayton's (department store) 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1
- Ipcar, Charles 1
- Ipcar, Dahlov, 1917-2017 1
- Kimball, Isabel Moore 1
- Lathrop, Dorothy P. (Dorothy Pulis), 1891-1980 1
- Noble, Curtis (Bud), Jr. 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 1
- Petersen, Vera D., 1913- 1
- Price, Edith Ballinger, 1897-1997 1 + ∧ less