Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and Program of Instruction of a Minnesota National Guard unit’s annual encampments.
The collection contains newspaper clippings, 1929–1948; photographs circa 1898, scrapbook with newspaper clippings,1887–1898; and two letters, 1889–1930.
The collection contains two speeches and two letters by Hubert Eva, letters to Eva, a resolution honoring him, and a muster-out roll for company A of the 14th regiment of Minnesota from September 30, 1898 to November 18, 1898.
The volume contains the constitution, by laws, and a list of officers of the regiment.
The collection contains materials on Watt’s inventions: patents, photographs, articles, diagrams, and testimonials. Also included are other miscellaneous photographs.
The collection consists of a scrapbook and a 1909 certificate from the Governor of Minnesota appointing Weaver to the rank of First Lieutenant in the Minnesota National Guard.
- Names: Minnesota. National Guard X
- Servicemen, Military 4
- Veterans 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Soldiers 2
- Academic papers 1
- Armed Forces 1
- Business 1
- By-laws 1
- Cloquet (Minn.) 1
- Constitutions 1
- Engineering 1
- Forest fires 1
- Forest fires--Minnesota--History 1
- Letters 1
- Men 1
- Minutes 1 + ∧ less
- 14th Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment 1
- 3rd Infantry Regiment, Minnesota National Guard 1
- Eva, Hubert V., 1869-1971 1
- Minnesota Minnesota National Guard, Company K, 2nd Regiment (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Watts, Alfred E., -1949 February 24 1
- Weaver, Roger M., 1879 June 20-1955 June 20 1 + ∧ less