Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Reports, correspondence, and other records documenting various committees, programs, and conferences intended to monitor and promote the process of integration and the elimination of racial inequality within the YMCA, as well as to identify and address the unmet needs of African American and other non-white people served by the organization.
- Names: National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. X
- Language: English X
- Subject: Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration X
- Subject: African Americans -- Social conditions X
- Subject: Social work with African Americans. X
- Subject: National Consultation on Interracial Work of the YMCA (1954: Columbus, Ohio). X