Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Papers documenting the YMCA career of Jesse N. Alexander, Jr., particularly his work in the area of race relations within the movement and his involvement with the National Conference of Black and Non-White YMCA Staff (BAN-WYS).
Papers of Leo Bergman Marsh, YMCA National Board staff member and leader, documenting his career in the YMCA, which spanned the years from 1928 to 1976. The bulk of the papers concern his extensive work promoting improved race relations within the movement.
- Race relations -- Religious aspects 1
- Segregation -- Law and legislation -- United States. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 1
- Alexander, Jesse N. 1
- Marsh, Leo B. 1
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Commission on Interracial Policies and Program. 1
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Committee on Interracial Advance. 1
- National Conference of Black and Non-White YMCA Laymen and Staff 1