Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Primarily administrative files of the national body of the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) in the United States, especially minutes and related documents of its various governing bodies (the International Commitee, the National Board, the National Council, and the Executive Board), as well as numerous committees.
Abstract Scattered constitutions and by-laws, histories, minutes, reports, correspondence, photographs, newspapers, journals, articles, publicity, building records, surveys, studies, handbooks, and other material associated with the operation and functions of local YMCA associations in North American, particularly Hawaii and Chicago, Illinois, as well as their connection to the national board of the North American YMCA.
Abstract Annual publications of the body that coordinated or oversaw YMCA work for North American, and later the United States, including proceedings of annual conventions, yearbooks, directories, and statistical summaries.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- United States 2
- Photographs 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Canada. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Hawaii. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Illinois -- Chicago. 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- United States -- Administration. 1 ∧ less
- English 2
- English 1
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America 2