Showing Collections: 31 - 37 of 37
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Tanzania.
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA international work in Uganda, primarily discussing its various programs and activities in the area, especially at the major YMCA branches in Mbarara, Kampala, and Jinja.
Abstract Correspondence, reports, and printed material, primarily concerning the YMCAs in Montevideo, but also including information on other YMCAs in the cities of Paysandú, Salto and San José. A significant portion of the records consist of correspondence and documents concerning the financial struggles and building campaigns of the Montevideo YMCA.
Dates: 1916-1994; Majority of material found within ( 1916-1977)
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, maps, development plans, pamphlets, magazine and newspaper articles, and other records of the international YMCA movement in Venezuela..
Abstract Correspondence and reports (including reports from the American government reports and various nonprofits), publications in Vietnamese and English, program proposals, promotional posters, newspaper articles and financial records documenting YMCA work in Vietnam and the larger area formerly known as Indochina, as well as with refugees from the region.
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, images, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in New Zealand, much of it related to the New Zealand Y’s involvement in World War I, as well as its work with the North American YMCA movement in Samoa.
Abstract Reports, correspondence, telegrams, minutes, agendas, financial records and budgets, fundraising records, newsletters, promotional material, posters, photographs, drawings, blueprints, maps, postcards, scrapbooks, bound volumes, and some artifacts documenting the development and administration of the YMCA's Foreign Work Department, later known as the World Service and then the International Division.
Dates: 1865-1999; Majority of material found within ( 1960s-1990s)
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 36
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 34
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 6
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 3
- Ethiopia. 2
- Ghana. 2
- Korea. 2
- Maps. 2
- Pakistan 2
- Refugees -- Thailand. 2
- Uganda-Tanzania War, 1978-1979. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Middle East 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Cambodia 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Ethiopia. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Ghana. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Morocco. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Pakistan. 2
- Young Men’s Christian associations -- Western Samoa. 2
- Accra (Ghana). 1
- Addis Ababa (Ethiopia). 1 ∧ less
- English 28
- Multiple languages 8
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 34
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 26
- United States. Agency for International Development. 9
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 4
- Tyler, Daniel Penick. 4
- Brunger, Harry. 3
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 3
- World Alliance of YMCAs. 3
- Aplin, Lawrence E. D. (Lawrence Edgar Denison) 2
- Bishop, Merlin A. 2
- Ludwig, Marvin 2
- Melek, Roushdy. 2
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 2
- Perry, Moses Lewis. 2
- Smail, Roy. 2
- Stange, Karl. 2
- Taylor, Arthur Stuart. 2
- YMCA of the USA 2 ∧ less