Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Subject files comprised of correspondence, reports, minutes, memoranda, and printed material concerning various aspects of YMCA work abroad, especially financial issues, boys' work, and war work.
Ccorrespondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records documenting YMCA work in France, especially youth and publishing work done in France for Russian refugees.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records of North American YMCA international work in Italy, primarily in Rome.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, building plans, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Albania, Armenia, South Asia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Cambodia, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, Gaza, Guam, Iran, Ireland, Laos, Lithuania, Mariana Islands, Micronesia, Middle East, Moluccas, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Saipan, Samoa, Western Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavia, Slovakia, Sweden, Syria, Tahiti, and Truk.
Correspondence, reports, statistics, newspaper and journal articles, pamphlets, building details, images and handbooks; primarily concerning the development of YMCAs in San Juan, Puerto Rico and the surrounding area, mainily focusing on building development in San Juan, Ponce, and Mayaguez.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records concerning the YMCA movement in England. Early records include the development of United Kingdom YMCAs. English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish national council reports and yearbooks, reports and other records from local associations, as well as material related to the YMCA's role during World War I and II make up the bulk of this material.
Collected minutes, reports and studies, fund-raising material, program information, and printed material about the William Sloane House YMCA located in New York City and covering the period 1927-1995.
Historical data, correspondence, reports, memoranda, articles, newspapers, pamphlets, photographs, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the YMCA's work serving the armed forces community from the time of the Civil War through the present.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 7
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 6
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 4
- Belfast (Northern Ireland). 1
- Casablanca (Morocco). 1
- England. 1
- Europe, Eastern -- Economic conditions. 1
- Europe, Eastern -- Social conditions. 1
- Fires. 1
- France. 1
- Germans -- England -- London. 1
- Hurricanes -- Puerto Rico. 1
- Immigrants' writings, Russian -- France. 1
- Ireland 1
- Italy. 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations. 1
- London (England). 1
- Lyon (France). 1
- Mayagü̈ez (P.R.). 1 ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 6
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 5
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 3
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 3
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 2
- Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985. 1
- Aplin, Lawrence E. D. (Lawrence Edgar Denison) 1
- Babcock, George Ira 1
- British Boys for British Farms (Scheme). 1
- Brunger, Harry. 1
- Coxhead, William G. (William George). 1
- Cross and Cross. 1
- Davis, Darius A. 1
- Ford Foundation 1
- Goncharoff, Nicholas T. 1
- Graziani, Gido. 1
- Grimm, Alfred F (Alfred Frederick). 1
- Hoffmire, Arthur E., 1884-1943. 1
- Izdatelʹstvo imeni Chekhova (New York, N.Y.). 1 ∧ less