Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 41
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
Collection contains the personal and professional papers of Andrew Adin Stomberg, including correspondence with prominent Scandinavian and Scandinavian-American figures; organizations such as the American-Scandinavian Society, Society for the Advancement of Scandinavian Study and the Swedish Historical Society; publications, articles and speeches in Swedish and English; material on Swedish immigration.
Collection contains the papers of Barbara B. Pillinger, professor and director of the Academic Honors Program at the University of Minnesota. Materials consist of meeting minutes and correspondence regarding Pillinger's tenure battle with the University.
The collection includes correspondence, clippings, reports, scrapbooks, financial records, photographs, and minutes of the Beta of Clovia sorority at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Betty T. Girling, director of the Minnesota School of the Air (MSA) at University of Minnesota radio station KUOM.
Collection contains plans for the Sigma Nu fraternity house at the University of Minnesota, designed by architect C. P. Pesek.
Collection contains the papers of Clarence E. Lund, professor emeritus of mechanical engineering at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains student photographs by graduating year and professional programs at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Cyrus Northrop, second president of the University of Minnesota, from 1884-1910.
The collection contains official records and ephemera of the University of Minnesota campus chapter of Delta Lambda Phi fraternity.
Collection contains the papers of Edmund G. Williamson, dean of students at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Edward E. Nicholson, professor of chemistry and Dean of student affairs at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Elmer W. Ziebarth, professor emeritus, chair of the speech department, dean of the College of Liberal Arts and interim president of the University of Minnesota.
Reports, project and grant files, academic papers, and other records related to the research, teaching, and professional activity of Professor Esther Wattenberg. Topics include social policy at the state and federal level, foster care, child welfare, and family and early childhood support programs.
Collection contains the papers of the Folwell family, including papers of William Watts Folwell, first President of the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains materials regarding the termination of Forrest O. Wiggins from the philosophy faculty at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the plans of a remodel of the Delta Chi Chapter House at the University of Minnesota, designed by A. F. Preusch.
Collection contains the papers of the Omicron chapter of Gamma Sigma Sigma at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of George C. Sikes, alumnus of the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Collection contains the papers of Harlan M. Smith, professor emeritus of economics at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Henry E. Allen, coordinator of student religious activities and professor at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains material relating to University of Minnesota Homecoming celebrations.
Collection contains correspondence and land dealings of John Sargent Pillsbury, governor of the state of Minnesota and regent of the University of Minnesota. The materials deal primarily with Governor Pillsbury's involvement with the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains financial requests submitted to the Minnesota Legislature by the University of Minnesota
Collection contains the plans for the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity at the University of Minnesota, designed by architect Louis Pinault.
Collection include grant applications, correspondence, budgetary materials, work plans and schedules, proposals, maps, charts, analyses and background research material documenting the Minnesota Experimental City (MXC) project.
- Names: University of Minnesota X
- Collecting Area
- University Archives 32
- Northwest Architectural Archives 4
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 2
- Social Welfare History Archives 1
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 1
- Performing Arts Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Greek letter societies 4
- Letters 3
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Education 2
- Kensington Rune Stone. 2
- Patents 2
- Radio broadcasting 2
- Scrapbook. 2
- Teaching -- Aids and devices 2
- Technical reports 2
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration 2
- Academic Freedom. 1
- Academic freedom -- Minnesota -- 1951 1
- Aerobee rocket 1
- Aloha system (Electronic computer system) 1
- Appropriations and expenditures. 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- History 1 + ∧ less
- English 38
- Multiple languages 3
- Mayo, William James, 1861-1939 2
- National Research Council (U.S.) 2
- United States. Office of Scientific Research and Development 2
- University of Minnesota. Archives. 2
- University of Minnesota. Libraries 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- Ad Hoc Lake Michigan Fisheries Task Force 1
- Afro-American Music Opportunities Association, Inc. 1
- Allen, Henry Elisha, 1902-1985 1
- American Committee for the Study of War Documents. 1
- American Council of Learned Societies. 1
- American Council on Intellectual Cooperation. 1
- American Fisheries Society 1
- American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education. 1
- American Historical Association. 1
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 1
- American Institute of Fishery Research Biologists 1
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy 1
- American Physical Society 1 + ∧ less