Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Includes correspondence, reports, and printed material, primarily concerning the YMCA in Vienna, Austria, but also including some information about YMCA work in Budapest, Hungary and in Switzerland.
Abstract Reports, correspondence, printed material and other records of YMCA work in Czechoslovakia, primarily during the period between World War I and the Communist take-over in 1948.
Dates: 1921-1969, 1990-1991; Majority of material found within ( 1921-1969).
Abstract Records of YMCA work in Japan consisting primarily of correspondence among YMCA secretaries working in Japan, as well as correspondence and reports to YMCA leaders in the United States on matters relating to programs, war time activities, finances, membership recruitment, and religious instruction.
Dates: 1885-1991; Majority of material found within ( 1885-1930)
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, building plans, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Albania, Armenia, South Asia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Cambodia, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, Gaza, Guam, Iran, Ireland, Laos, Lithuania, Mariana Islands, Micronesia, Middle East, Moluccas, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Saipan, Samoa, Western Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavia, Slovakia, Sweden, Syria, Tahiti, and Truk.
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, architectural data and drawings, audio recordings, printed material, and other records of the work of the American YMCA movement in Palestine and Israel. The bulk of the files concern Jerusalem, with particularly rich documentation on the the construction of the YMCA's landmark West Jerusalem (Jerusalem International YMCA) building. Also included in the records are files concerning YMCA work in other areas of the region, especially East...
Dates: 1885; 1905-2003; Majority of material found in ( 1920-1999)
Abstract Records of YMCA work in Russia and the Soviet Union consisting primarily of correspondence among YMCA secretaries working in Russia, as well as correspondence and reports to YMCA leaders in the Unites States on matters relating to programs, relations with the Orthodox Church, finances, membership recruitment, and work with World War I soldiers and prisoners of war.
Dates: 1884-1989; Majority of material found within ( 1900-1930)
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 5
- Soldiers. 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Middle East 2
- Arab-Israeli conflict. 1
- Blueprints. 1
- Budapest (Hungary). 1
- Buildings -- Israel -- Designs and plans. 1
- Buildings -- Palestine -- Designs and plans. 1
- Camps -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Christians -- Israel. 1
- Christians -- Palestine. 1
- Church work with students. 1
- Communism -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Earthquakes -- Japan -- Yokohama-shi. 1
- Hungary -- History -- Revolution, 1956 1
- Israel -- Social conditions. 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- Multiple languages 3
- Russian 1
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 3
- Davis, Darius A. 2
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 2
- Lowrie, Donald A. (Donald Alexander), 1889-1974. 2
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 2
- Adamson, A. Q. 1
- Anderson, Jesse A., 1891-. 1
- Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985. 1
- Aplin, Lawrence E. D. (Lawrence Edgar Denison) 1
- Barnett, Eugene E. 1
- Brunger, Harry. 1
- Davis, John Merle. 1
- Durgin, Russell Luther. 1
- Durkee, Howard B. 1
- East Jerusalem YMCA. 1
- Fisher, Galen. 1
- Ford Foundation 1 ∧ less