Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Includes correspondence, reports, and printed material, primarily concerning the YMCA in Vienna, Austria, but also including some information about YMCA work in Budapest, Hungary and in Switzerland.
Reports, correspondence, printed material and other records of YMCA work in Czechoslovakia, primarily during the period between World War I and the Communist take-over in 1948.
Records of YMCA work in Japan consisting primarily of correspondence among YMCA secretaries working in Japan, as well as correspondence and reports to YMCA leaders in the United States on matters relating to programs, war time activities, finances, membership recruitment, and religious instruction.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, building plans, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Albania, Armenia, South Asia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Cambodia, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, Gaza, Guam, Iran, Ireland, Laos, Lithuania, Mariana Islands, Micronesia, Middle East, Moluccas, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Saipan, Samoa, Western Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavia, Slovakia, Sweden, Syria, Tahiti, and Truk.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Middle East 2
- Arab-Israeli conflict. 1
- Blueprints. 1
- Budapest (Hungary). 1
- Buildings -- Israel -- Designs and plans. 1
- Buildings -- Palestine -- Designs and plans. 1
- Camps -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Christians -- Israel. 1
- Christians -- Palestine. 1
- Church work with students. 1
- Communism -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Earthquakes -- Japan -- Yokohama-shi. 1
- Hungary -- History -- Revolution, 1956 1
- Israel -- Social conditions. 1
- Japan 1
- Jerusalem. 1 ∧ less
- Multiple languages 3
- English 2
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 3
- Davis, Darius A. 2
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 2
- Adamson, A. Q. 1
- Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985 1