Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection comprises copies of Eileen Blackey's speeches and writings, as assembled by colleagues after her death. Most of the documents deal with aspects of social work education in the U.S. and in Israel.
Contains material concerning Brugger's work as a consultant in social work education during the U.S. occupation of Japan, 1948-1950.
The records contain conference reports and records relating to seminars and meetings of the Inter-University Consortium for International Social Development.
The collection consists primarily of correspondence with the International Conference of Social Work, various U.S. Committee members, and other welfare organizations regarding committee support of ICSW and committee participation in and selection of delegates to conference.
- Japan -- History -- Allied occupation, 1945-1952. 1
- Public welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Social Work administration -- United States 1
- Social justice 1
- Social work 1
- Social work education 1
- Social work education -- Israel. 1
- Social work education -- Japan -- Allied occupation, 1945-1952. 1
- Social work education -- United States 1
- Women, services for -- United States -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Blackey, Eileen, 1902-1979 1
- Brugger, Florence 1
- Inter-University Consortium for International Social Development 1
- International Conference of Social Work (Society). United States Committee 1
- National Board. Travelers Aid Association of America 1