Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection comprises copies of Eileen Blackey's speeches and writings, as assembled by colleagues after her death. Most of the documents deal with aspects of social work education in the U.S. and in Israel.
Contains material concerning Brugger's work as a consultant in social work education during the U.S. occupation of Japan, 1948-1950.
The records contain conference reports and records relating to seminars and meetings of the Inter-University Consortium for International Social Development.
Included in the collection are administrative records, minutes and working papers of association congresses and seminars, and correspondence with schools of social work in countries around the world.
Records of the International Conference of Social Work Secretariat records contain correspondence with and reports from national committees in 68 countries; correspondence with a variety of international organizations, many of them affiliated with the United Nations; and records pertaining to preparation for international conferences, which were held approximately every two years.
Correspondence, clippings, and papers of Savel Zimand, a health educator and journalist.
The collection consists primarily of correspondence with the International Conference of Social Work, various U.S. Committee members, and other welfare organizations regarding committee support of ICSW and committee participation in and selection of delegates to conference.
The United States Youth Council records include correspondence, publications, photographs, files on youth meetings and conferences, and files on projects and social issues campaigns.
- Social service -- International cooperation 11
- Adoption 1
- Health education 1
- Immigrants -- United States 1
- Intercountry adoption 1
- Japan -- History -- Allied occupation, 1945-1952. 1
- Public health -- International cooperation 1
- Public welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Sex counseling 1
- Social Work administration -- United States 1
- Social action 1
- Social group work 1
- Social group work -- United States 1
- Social justice 1
- Social service -- International cooperation -- History -- Sources 1
- Social settlements 1
- Social settlements -- United States 1
- Social work 1
- Social work education 1
- Social work education -- Israel. 1 ∧ less
- American Cancer Society. New York City Committee 1
- Berry, Margaret E. 1
- Blackey, Eileen, 1902-1979 1
- Brugger, Florence 1
- Inter-University Consortium for International Social Development 1
- International Association of Schools of Social Work 1
- International Conference of Social Work (Society). Secretariat 1
- International Conference of Social Work (Society). United States Committee 1
- International Federation of Settlements. 1
- International Migration Service. American Branch 1
- International Social Service. American Branch 1
- National Board. Travelers Aid Association of America 1
- National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers 1
- Simons, Savilla Millis, 1901-1994 1
- United States Youth Council 1
- Young Women’s Christian Association 1
- Zimand, Savel, 1891-1967 1 ∧ less