Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Records of a national social service agency dedicated to research, advocacy, policy legislation, and standards in the field of child welfare. Includes minutes, memoranda, reports, correspondence, conference programs, publications, and professional standards. Also includes five microfilm reels containing: minutes from the board of directors, executive committee, annual meetings, and standing committees, as well as newsletters and bulletins (1915-1955); minutes of the National Association of Day...
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: SW 88
Abstract Photocopies of speeches, articles, and reports by Carstens.
Abstract The Jean Paton Papers includes personal papers about Ms. Paton's research into her own adoption and family history, sketches and artworks pertaining to her career as a sculptor. The papers also include records regarding Orphan Voyage, a research and communication center for adoptees, adoptive parents, and birth parents.
- Adoption -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- Child welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Day care -- In infancy and childhood -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- Foster home care -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- Abused children -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Adoption -- United States. 1
- Adoption reform 1
- Institutional care -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Social work with African American children -- United States -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Child Welfare League of America 2
- Carstens, C.C. (Christian Carl), 1865-1969 1
- Florence Crittenton. Division of the Child Welfare League of America 1
- International Union for Child Welfare 1
- Life History Study Center 1