Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Catherine Papell papers
The papers of Catherine Papell, a professor at the Adelphi University School of Social Work and a significant figure in the field of group work. Papell was a co-founder of Social Work With Groups: A Journal of of Clinical and Community Practice and her work also helped to establish the International Association for the Advancement of Social Work with Groups.
Gertrude Wilson papers
Papers, speeches, writings, and teaching materials, as well as files relating to a research project conducted by Gertrude Wilson.
Homer Bishop Papers
The Homer Bishop papers include teaching materials and studies of settlements in St. Louis, Chicago, and Columbus, Ohio.
Margaret Barry House records
The collection consists of reports, staff manuals, audits, and correspondence. Information regarding the settlement's summer day camp is also included.
Margaret Berry papers
Max Casper papers
Papers contain publications, workshop materials, bibliographies, course materials, and materials regarding Affirmative Action and the Netherlands Exchange.
Minneapolis YWCA records
The Minneapolis YWCA records document programs for girls and young women in Minneapolis from the 1890s through the mid 1980s. Included are general historical descriptions; board and committee minutes; annual and monthly activities reports; announcements, tickets, programs and other memorabilia; newspaper clippings; and photographs.
Mount Vernon YWCA records
Records from the YWCA of Mount Vernon, New York. Committee minutes, correspondence, newsletters, and scrapbooks trace the association's responses to the Depression, World War II, the movement for racial equality, and the War on Poverty.
National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers records
United Way of Minneapolis records
Included are records related to the overall development and operations of the United Way organization; minutes of various boards and committees; program files formed around functional activities, studies, relationships, and topical reference materials; files on member agencies, formed primarily around the budget allocation process; and scrapbooks.
William Schwartz papers
Personal and professional papers of social work educator, William Schwartz. Included are teaching notes, course materials, correspondence, board and committee files, records and journals, and various working files.
- Social group work 5
- Social group work -- United States 2
- Social service -- International cooperation 2
- Social settlements -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 2
- Social settlements -- United States 2
- Church and social problems -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Community organization 1
- Day camps -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Day care centers 1
- Day care of children 1
- Family services -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Group Processes 1
- Group work 1
- Health care 1
- Juvenile delinquency 1
- Labor unions 1
- Leisure 1
- Medical care 1
- Medical social work 1
- Public welfare -- New York (state) -- Mount Vernon 1 + ∧ less
- Berry, Margaret E. 1
- Bishop, Homer 1
- Casper, Max 1
- Educational Alliance -- Archives 1
- International Federation of Settlements. 1
- League of Catholic Women (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Margaret Barry House (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Minneapolis YWCA 1
- Mount Vernon YWCA 1
- National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers 1
- Papell, Catherine 1
- Schwartz, William 1
- United Way of Minneapolis Area 1
- Welfare Council of Metropolitan Chicago 1
- Wilson, Gertrude, 1895-1982 1 + ∧ less