Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 48
Contains administrative records, such as board meeting minutes, policy statements, financial records, production files, subscription materials, editorial files, and general correspondence.
Contains National Association of Social Workers publications and the records of an oral history project.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of noted public welfare administrator and social work educator, Benjamin E. Youngdahl. Personal correspondents include Harry Truman, Adlai Stevenson, Hubert Humphrey, and John F. Kennedy. Materials documenting Youngdahl's career in the academic and public sectors form the bulk of the collection.
Topics discussed in the agency's correspondence, reports, studies,and speeches include confidentiality, financing, casework philosophy, usage patterns, and qualifications for Exchange membership.
Copy of oral history transcript done at Columbia University, covering Miss Tousley's work at the Community Service Society of New York.
The collection consists of records of two predecessor organizations, the American Association of Schools of Social Work and the National Association of Schools of Social Administration, and the administrative and program records of CSWE.
The collection comprises copies of Eileen Blackey's speeches and writings, as assembled by colleagues after her death. Most of the documents deal with aspects of social work education in the U.S. and in Israel.
The collection includes correspondence and papers from Elva Walker's organizational memberships. Also available is the Elva Walker Collection on the Aging, consisting of books, pamphlets and magazines covering aspects of aging.
The collection consists of a copy of an unpublished manuscript, "The United Way," a history of the federated fund movement in the United States, written by Elwood Street in 1963.
Contains material concerning Brugger's work as a consultant in social work education during the U.S. occupation of Japan, 1948-1950.
Papers, speeches, writings, and teaching materials, as well as files relating to a research project conducted by Gertrude Wilson.
Collection contains reprints of articles.
Lurie's papers reflect his involvement in issues facing the social work profession, and especially Jewish social service agencies. Included are his speeches and articles on civil liberties, public relief, foreign affairs, and other issues that concerned the liberal-to-radical wing of the social work profession.
The records contain conference reports and records relating to seminars and meetings of the Inter-University Consortium for International Social Development.
Included in the collection are administrative records, minutes and working papers of association congresses and seminars, and correspondence with schools of social work in countries around the world.
Records of the International Conference of Social Work Secretariat records contain correspondence with and reports from national committees in 68 countries; correspondence with a variety of international organizations, many of them affiliated with the United Nations; and records pertaining to preparation for international conferences, which were held approximately every two years.
Collection contains papers regarding the social welfare activities of Irene Hoebel.
The papers of Katharine Toll, a social worker who headed the Boston Social Service Exchange. Her papers contain correspondence manuals and other documents related to the Boston Social Service Exhange as well as materials on refugee services, international develpoment and technical assistance programs.
Marion Hathway (1895-1955) was a social work practitioner and educator. Her papers include correspondence, articles, speeches, course materials, and resource files that document her career as a professor of social work at the University of Pittsburgh and Bryn Mawr College and her role as executive secretary and president of the American Association of Schools of Social Work.
Administrative and publicity records of the Minneapolis Red Cross.
The Minnesota Charities Review Council records relate to the operaation of the Council, its history and origins, funding, relations with government agencies, and the Minnesota agencies whose fund-raising campaigns were reviewed by the Council.
Published material relating to NCSW's annual conferences make up the majority of this collection. Minutes and supporting documents from boards of directors and various committee meetings are also included.
National Social Work Council, National Social Welfare Assembly, and National Human Services Assembly records
- Social service -- International cooperation 11
- Social service 7
- Social work education 3
- Photographs 2
- Public welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Social Service -- United States 2
- Social action 2
- Social case work -- Management -- Massachusetts -- Boston. 2
- Social group work 2
- Social group work -- United States 2
- Social service -- History 2
- Social service -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 2
- Social service -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Social service -- Research 2
- Social service -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Social settlements 2
- Social work education -- United States 2
- Social workers -- Training of -- United States 2
- Volunteer workers in social service -- Minnnesota -- Minneapolis 2
- Academic Freedom. 1 ∧ less
- American Red Cross 2
- Boston Social Service Exchange 2
- Bruno, Frank John, 1874-1955 2
- Colcord, Joanna C. (Joanna Carver), 1882-1960 2
- Council on Social Work Education 2
- Kellogg, Paul Underwood, 1879-1958 2
- National Conference on Social Welfare 2
- National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers 2
- National Social Welfare Assembly 2
- United Neighborhood Houses 2
- Addams, Jane, 1860-1935 1
- Affilia. Journal of Women and Social Work 1
- American Association of Social Workers 1
- American Cancer Society. New York City Committee 1
- American Civil Liberties Union 1
- American Red Cross. Minneapolis Area Chapter 1
- American Social Health Association 1
- American Social Hygiene Association 1
- Associated Charities of Minneapolis (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Association for the Advancement of Social Work with Groups 1 ∧ less