Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 295
7-11 Campaign to Change Standards 7 and 11 collection
Abortion Rights Council of Minnesota records
The collection includes minutes, newsletters, clippings, and related reference items.
AFFILIA editorial files
Contains administrative records, such as board meeting minutes, policy statements, financial records, production files, subscription materials, editorial files, and general correspondence.
AFL-CIO Community Service Activities records
Agnes Leach papers
Correspondence between Agnes Brown Leach, a Survey Associates board member, and Paul Kellogg, editor of the Survey.
Albert J. Kennedy papers
The Albert J Kennedy papers contain Kennedy's research and writing, including his typed manuscript for Social Settlements in New York City, as well as published and unpublished articles on arts in the settlements, on early settlement leaders, and on settlement contributions to race relations.
Aldred A. Heckman papers
Alfred J. Kahn collection
Books, reports, articles and testimony on social work authored by Alfred J. Kahn. Topics include social policy, social planning, comparative U.S. and international child and family policy, juvenile delinquency, and social work education.
Alice Taylor Davis papers
Alliance of Cambridge Settlement Houses records
Alvin Schorr papers
The Alvin Schorr papers reflect his influential career in the field of social work, in both the government and academic sectors, from the 1940's through the 1980s. The collection includes Schorr's books, (some in manuscript form), articles, and speeches, his professional correspondence files, and working files from his government and private-sector positions and activities.
American Immigration and Citizenship Conference records
The American Immigration and Citizenship Conference records include materials relating to the Conference's efforts to monitor and influence federal immigration policies, especially efforts to replace or revise the national origins quota system and to liberalize policy on the admission of refugees.
American Lutheran Church, Division of Social Services records
Records consist of reports, newsletters, and board minutes of state and regional Lutheran welfare organizations and local Lutheran welfare institutions.
American Orthopsychiatric Association records
The collection contains copies of papers presented at the association's annual conferences, reflecting a multidisciplinary approach to a broad range of issues affecting children, adolescents, and their families, schools, and communities.
American Public Welfare Association records
American Social Health Association Records
American Society of Public Administration records
The American Society for Public Administration records consists of board minutes, general correspondence, membership lists, and financial records.
Anna B. Raines papers
One folder of photocopies of Anna Raines’ papers.
Annie Laurie Baker Collection
Articles and reports on: tuberculosis control; the Medical Social Service Progarm of the Wheat Ridge Foundation, American Red Cross public health and military hospital programs; and the Social Service Department of the University of Minnesota Hospitals. The materials were created or collected by Annie Laurie Baker, professor and director of the University Hospital Social Service Department at the University of Minnesota.
Arthur Dunham papers
The collection consists primarily of biographical material on prominent social work figures compiled by Arthur Dunham. Also included in the collection are some records of the National Social Unit Organization, which promoted community organization and community based services.
Arthur J. Hillman papers
The collection contains pamphlets on various social activities and issues of interest to Arthur Hillman as well as materials on the Association for the Study of Community Organization (ASCO).
Arthur Spindler papers
Collection contains of the papers of Arthur Spindler, a public health and public welfare administrator.
Association for Social Work with Groups records
Association for Voluntary Sterilization Records
Association for Women in Social Work
The Association for Women in Social Work records include correspondence, newsletters, and financial records as well as documents related to the Collective for the Study and Advancement of Feminist Social Work, which was also known as FemSchool. This was a series of summer gatherings of feminist academics and practitioners. The Association disbanded in 2000.
Association of Junior Leagues of America Records,
Baccalaureate Program Directors Association records
Collection contains the records of the Baccalaureate Program Directors Association.
Baden Street Settlement records
This Rochester, New York settlement house, which is still in operation, traces its origins to the work of the B'rith Kodesh Temple. The Baden Street Settlement records document child care, health care, casework, and group work at the settlement. The records include minutes from Board of Directors' meetings, annual reports, case reports, and commentary on the impact of the Great Depression and other events.
Barbara Hodges papers
Included are materials relating to her courses at National Catholic School of Social Services, training courses for the Military Medical Service Corps, and the District of Columbia Public Health Department. Access Restrictions apply.
Barbara W. Shank Papers
- Collecting Area: Social Welfare History Archives X
- Child welfare 13
- Social work education 13
- Social service -- International cooperation 11
- Social service 7
- Social settlements -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- Sources 6
- Public welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 5
- Social group work 5
- Social work education -- United States 5
- Adoption 4
- Child welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 4
- Community organization 4
- Family services -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul. 4
- Social settlements -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 4
- Social workers -- United States -- Training of 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Social aspects -- United States 4
- Aged, Services for -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- History -- Sources 3
- Family social work 3
- Health maintenance organizations -- United States -- History -- Sources. 3
- Juvenile delinquency 3
- Lower East Side (New York, N.Y.) 3 + ∧ less
- English 293
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Kellogg, Paul Underwood, 1879-1958 8
- Council on Social Work Education 7
- National Association of Social Workers 5
- American Association of Social Workers 4
- Community Service Society of New York 4
- International Association of Schools of Social Work 4
- National Conference on Social Welfare 4
- American Public Welfare Association 3
- American Red Cross 3
- Henry Street Settlement (New York, N.Y.) 3
- International Conference of Social Work (Society) 3
- Lower East Side Neighborhoods Association 3
- Mobilization for Youth 3
- National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers 3
- Wald, Lillian D., 1867-1940 3
- Addams, Jane, 1860-1935 2
- American Association of Medical Social Workers 2
- Association for the Advancement of Social Work with Groups 2
- Association for the Study of Community Organization 2
- Birt, Charles, 1891-1981 2 + ∧ less