Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The Alvin Schorr papers reflect his influential career in the field of social work, in both the government and academic sectors, from the 1940's through the 1980s. The collection includes Schorr's books, (some in manuscript form), articles, and speeches, his professional correspondence files, and working files from his government and private-sector positions and activities.
Identifier: SW 69.2
Abstract Copy of oral history transcript done at Columbia University, covering Miss Tousley's work at the Community Service Society of New York.
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: SW 10
Abstract The collection consists of photocopies of records held by the Community Service Society relating to Survey magazine and its predecessors, Charities Review, Charities, Charities and the Commons, and Jewish Charity. Copied from originals at the Community Service Society.
Dates: Issued: 1897-1938; 1965
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: SW 69
Abstract Copy of oral history transcript done at Columbia University, covering Miss Randall's work at the Community Service Society of New York.
- Economic assistance, domestic -- United States -- 1964- 1
- Family services -- New York (state) -- New York. 1
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1972. 1
- Public welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Social case work -- New York (state) -- New York -- History -- Sources. 1
- Social case work -- New York (state) -- New York. 1
- Social legislation -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Social service -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Social work with the aged -- New York (state) -- New York -- History -- Sources. 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1946- 1 ∧ less
- McGovern, George S. (George Stanley), 1922- 1
- New York Association for Improving the Condition of the Poor 1
- New York University. Center for Studies in Income Maintenance Policy 1
- Randall, Ollie 1
- Schorr, Alvin Louis, 1921- 1
- Tousley, Clare M. (Clare May), 1899- 1 ∧ less