Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: SW 161
Abstract The collection includes Heckman's speeches, professional correspondence, and working files from his agency, foundation, and voluntary activities, reflecting his involvement in national professional associations, and in St. Paul civic affiars. Heckman's interest in social policy issues, such as the delivery and management of health care services, education, corrections, and family relief are well-documented. Also included are surveys Heckman conducted in the 1930s and 1940s of community chests...
Abstract The Charles Birt papers relate to his role as director of the Greater St. Paul Community Chest and Council. They also include copies of social surveys that Birt conducted for community chests in a number of cities.
Abstract The Constance Fisher papers include newspaper clippings and items from the Family Service of St. Paul and St. Paul Urban League.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract The Eloise Taber papers comprise minutes, reports, and publications of the St. Paul Family Centered Project and of the Greater St. Paul Case Work Council.
- Family services -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul. 4
- Community development -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul. 1
- Community welfare councils -- United States. 1
- Family services -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- History -- Sources. 1
- Social case work -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul 1
- Social work administration -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- History -- Sources. 1
- Social work administration -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul. 1
- Social work with African Americans -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul. 1 ∧ less
- Birt, Charles, 1891-1981 1
- Community Research Associates 1
- Family Centered Project (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1
- Family Service of St. Paul 1
- Fisher, Constance Clementine, 1902-1979 1