Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 295
Eveline Burns papers
Everett R. Clinchy papers
The papers of Everett Ross Clinchy, president and co-founder of the National Conference of Christians and Jews, president of the Council on World Tensions, and president of the Institute on Man and Science.
Family Service Association of America records
Family Service of St. Paul records
Minutes, annual reports, annual meeting proceedings, committee and department records, and financial records document the activities of Family Service of St. Paul. Also includes corporate documents and records relating to mergers, records of programs and services, publications and newsletters, statistics and case reports, accreditation self-studies, and photographs.
Federal Government Social Welfare Publications collection
Fellowship for Renewed Living records
Collection contains administrative papers, clippings and surveys.
Five Towns Community House records
Florence Brugger papers
Contains material concerning Brugger's work as a consultant in social work education during the U.S. occupation of Japan, 1948-1950.
Florence Crittenton Association Records
Florence Crittenton Collection
Fred K. Hoehler papers
George Britt papers
The papers include correspondence with Paul Kellogg and members of the Survey magazine staff.
Gertrude Wilson papers
Papers, speeches, writings, and teaching materials, as well as files relating to a research project conducted by Gertrude Wilson.
Gertrude Zimand papers
Collection contains the papers and records of Gertrude Zimand’s career with the National Child Labor Committee.
Glorine Alice (Haugen) Morse papers
Scrapbook with photographs of the Sheltering Arms polio treatment hospital in 1947. Excerpt from a memoir recounting her experiences in The Great Depression, World War II, contracting polio and receiving treatment at the hospital.
Gordon Krantz Papers
The collection consists of minutes, reports, and other records documenting the Daytime Activity Center Association of Hennepin County and the development of day activity centers for children and adults with cognitive disabilities in the Minneapolis area.
Grace Browning and Mary Houk collection
The collection includes personal papers, Browning and Houk's files, minutes of and correspondence with the American Association of Schools of Social Work, a 1928 survey by and correspondence with Sophonisba Breckenridge, a 1910 letter from Mary Richmond concerning widows' pensions, and photographs of noted personalities in the charity and welfare fields.
Grace White collection
Collection contains reprints of articles.
Greater Cincinnati Federation of Settlements records
The Greater Cincinnati Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood centers, formed in 1947 and dissolved in 1969, coordinated and assisted the programs and services of approximately ten neighborhood centers in the Cincinnati area. The records consist of board and committee minutes, correspondence of the executive director, speeches, press releases, and reports from the Office of Economic Opportunity-funded Neighborhood Services Project.
Greater St. Paul Casework Council records
Collection contains the minutes of the Greater St. Paul Casework Council.
Group for the Advancement of Doctoral Education in Social Work records
Records of Group for the Advancement of Doctoral Education (GADE), an association of directors of social work doctoral programs. Records include steering committee minutes, annual conference proceedings, program guidelines, and officers' correspondence.
Groves Conference on Marriage and the Family records
Included in the records are officers' correspondence, conference program information, membership material, and financial records.
Hamilton-Madison House records
Harold Lewis papers
Collection contains papers regarding the Social Work Research Group and the CSWE curriculum study.
Harriet Fricke papers
Harriett M. Bartlett papers
Harriett M. Bartlett's papers document her work with the social service department of Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston); the American Association of Medical Social Workers and its successor, the Medical Social Work Section of the National Association of Social Workers; advisory committees of the United States Children's Bureau; and with the National Association of Social Workers' Commission on Social Work Practice and the Division of Practice and Knowledge.
Harry Boyte papers
Collection contains tapes and transcripts from a series of oral history interview projects.
Harry Lawrence Lurie papers
Lurie's papers reflect his involvement in issues facing the social work profession, and especially Jewish social service agencies. Included are his speeches and articles on civil liberties, public relief, foreign affairs, and other issues that concerned the liberal-to-radical wing of the social work profession.
Hartley House records
Hartley House, a settlement on Manhatttan's West Side, was opened in 1897. Over the years, the settlement attempted to improve living conditions in the area through programs such as children's classes, cooking and homemaking lessons, health services, English language classes, and work relief. The records contain, among other materials, correspondence, materials from various clubs at the settlement, photographs, and files relating to other organizations with which Hartley House worked.
Helen Hall papers
- Collecting Area: Social Welfare History Archives X
- Child welfare 13
- Social work education 13
- Social service -- International cooperation 11
- Social service 7
- Social settlements -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- Sources 6
- Public welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 5
- Social group work 5
- Social work education -- United States 5
- Adoption 4
- Child welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources 4
- Community organization 4
- Family services -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul. 4
- Social settlements -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 4
- Social workers -- United States -- Training of 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Social aspects -- United States 4
- Aged, Services for -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- History -- Sources 3
- Family social work 3
- Health maintenance organizations -- United States -- History -- Sources. 3
- Juvenile delinquency 3
- Lower East Side (New York, N.Y.) 3 + ∧ less
- English 293
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Kellogg, Paul Underwood, 1879-1958 8
- Council on Social Work Education 7
- National Association of Social Workers 5
- American Association of Social Workers 4
- Community Service Society of New York 4
- International Association of Schools of Social Work 4
- National Conference on Social Welfare 4
- American Public Welfare Association 3
- American Red Cross 3
- Henry Street Settlement (New York, N.Y.) 3
- International Conference of Social Work (Society) 3
- Lower East Side Neighborhoods Association 3
- Mobilization for Youth 3
- National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers 3
- Wald, Lillian D., 1867-1940 3
- Addams, Jane, 1860-1935 2
- American Association of Medical Social Workers 2
- Association for the Advancement of Social Work with Groups 2
- Association for the Study of Community Organization 2
- Birt, Charles, 1891-1981 2 + ∧ less