Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 185
Abstract This collection contains notes, meeting minutes, budgets, proposals and corespondents from Ann DeGroot's involvement with the organizations she served on and was an active member from the 1970s-2000.
Identifier: Tretter: 376
Abstract This Art Installation by Bryan Mayfield entitled "Love on a Grid" was created to display the 515 statutes in Minnesota Law which discriminated against same-sex couples prior to the Marriage Equality Vote in the November 2012 election.
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 270
Abstract The Minnesotans United Records, 2011-2013 comprises paper records (including mailings, circulars, volunteer schedules and training), textiles (t-shirts, flags, and banners), and ephemera (buttons, stickers, silicone jewelry), and digital files (one hard drive that has not been processed). It includes both operating records, as well as campaign materials.
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 267
Abstract The collection contains several legal forms and documents including correspondence, discrimination allegations and charges, employee benefit package documentation, and mediation and reconciliation papers.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The OutFront Minnesota records include the organization’s administrative records and resource files (e.g. articles, reports, newsletters from other organizations, and full periodicals) used in its outreach initiatives.
Identifier: Tretter: 319
Abstract The Project 515 Records, 2006-2013 comprises paper records (including publications, circulars, fundraising materials, and public relations mailings) and posters.
Identifier: Tretter: 323
Abstract Personal and professional records, as well as memorabilia and audiovisual materials comprise the Scott Fearing papers.
Dates: circa 1950-2010
Identifier: Tretter: 355
Abstract The Tretter Collection Flat Files comprise posters, art work (framed and foam core), promotional banners in various mediums, and textiles donated singly and in bulk by a variety of donors.
Dates: 1920-2012, undated
- Gay parents -- Legal status, laws, etc. 2
- Gay rights -- Minnesota 2
- Human rights advocacy -- Minnesota 2
- Political action committees -- Minnesota 2
- Same-sex marriage -- Law and legislation 2
- AIDS activists -- Minnesota 1
- Aids-Hilfe Schweiz 1
- Diversity in the workplace 1
- Domestic partner benefits 1
- Gay rights 1
- Gay youth 1
- HIV/AIDS awareness 1
- Hate crimes 1
- Minnesota 1
- Photography, Abstract Exhibitions 1
- Safe sex in AIDS prevention 1
- Same-sex marriage 1 ∧ less
- English 7
- Multiple languages 1
- Gay and Lesbian Community Action Council (Minn.) 3
- Dayton, Mark, 1947- 2
- DeGroot, Ann 2
- Fearing, Scott 2
- Aggregated 1
- Bryan Mayfield 1
- Federhart, Doug 1
- Gay Alliance of the Genesee Valley 1
- Lesbian and Gay Bands of America 1
- March on Washington for Lesbian, Gay, and Bi Equal Rights and Liberation (1993: Washington, D.C.) 1
- Minnesota AIDS Project 1
- Minnesotans United. 1
- Out-and-About Theatre 1
- Project 515 1
- Scully, Patrick, 1953- 1
- Winiecki, Judy A. 1
- Zemsky, Beth L. -- Archives 1 ∧ less