Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Identifier: Tretter: 381
Abstract The Ana Silva Papers reflect Ana’s involvement in the Minneapolis LGBTQ community, with an emphasis on the lesbian communities of color, from the 1980s through 2010; as well as papers documenting her personal and family life.
Dates: 1954 - 2018
Identifier: Tretter: 317
Abstract The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Barrie Jean Borich from 1963-2013.
Identifier: Tretter 419
Abstract This collection consists of the papers of Charlee Hoyt, a Minneapolis City Council Member, who worked on an anti-porn ordinance in the mid 1980s.
Identifier: Tretter: 321
Abstract The City of Lakes Crossgender Community (CLCC) Records and Publications comprises assorted administrative records and an almost complete run of the organization's newsletter.
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 215
Abstract The D. Scott Dibble papers comprise the personal, early professional, and legislative work of Minnesota State Senator Scott Dibble (2002-).
Identifier: Tretter: 211
Abstract The collection contains official records and ephemera of the University of Minnesota campus chapter of Delta Lambda Phi fraternity.
Identifier: Tretter: 382
Abstract Documents Gay Noble's participation as creative designer in AIDS awareness campaigns and living memorial.
Dates: circa 1986-1998
Collection — Box: 6
Identifier: Tretter: 379
Abstract The papers of Jane Fee reflect her national and local involvement as a transgender activist and community member. The records primarily reflect local publications related to LGBT, specifically transgender, community activism and social issues.
Identifier: Tretter: Collection 27
Abstract Collection contains the records of the Minnesota Philharmonic Orchestra, the first GLBT orchestra in the United States.
Identifier: Tretter: 30
Abstract The collection contains the records of the University of Minnesota's Queer Student Cultural Center and its preceeding organizations.
Identifier: Tretter: 325
Abstract The Wilde Roast Cafe records include menus, publications, correspondence, awards, ephemera, and architectural drawings as well as campaign materials from co-owner Tom DeGree.
Dates: 2003-2012, undated
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 8
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Biography. 1
- City council members -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 1
- Fraternity Brothers 1
- Gay college students 1
- Gay musicians 1
- Gay politicians -- Minnesota. 1
- Gays -- Minnesota 1
- Gays in higher education 1
- Homosexuality and music 1
- Lesbian couples -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- Live Music 1
- Living AIDS Memorial (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Pornography. 1
- Restaurants 1
- Saint Paul, MN 1
- Same-sex marriage 1
- Social action 1
- Symphony (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1 ∧ less
- City of Lakes Crossgender Community 2
- Fee, Jane 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- Bockting, Walter O. 1
- Borich, Barrie Jean, 1959- 1
- Clark, Karen, 1945- 1
- Degree, Tom 1
- Delta Lambda Phi National Social Fraternity. 1
- Dibble, David Scott, 1965- 1
- F.R.E.E. (FREE/Fight Repression of Erotic Expression): Gay Liberation of Minnesota 1
- Hoyt, Charlee 1
- March on Washington for Lesbian, Gay, and Bi Equal Rights and Liberation (1993: Washington, D.C.) 1
- Minnesota Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- Noble and Associates 1
- Noble, Gay 1
- Phelps, Koren 1
- Schlaak, Dean 1
- Silva, Ana 1
- University of Minnesota. Queer Student Cultural Center. 1
- Wilde Roast Cafe 1 ∧ less