Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
The collection contains the papers of the College of Pharmacy at the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, patent drawings, publications, and reports of Edward P. Ney, University of Minnesota physicist and astronomer best known for research in cosmic rays, the solar corona, zodiacal light, infrared astronomy, space photography, and radon gas.
Professional papers of George Bryan Vold, professor emeritus of sociology, consisting of correspondence, University of Minnesota faculty committees and Department of Sociology activities, work with professional organizations dealing with penal reform, articles, studies and speeches.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of George Hall McCune, professor of social studies at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
The collection contains the papers of Mabelle McCullough, associate professor of Education and Assistant Dean of Students at the University of Minnesota.
This collection consists of the records of the Midwestern Universities Research Association (MURA), a corporation consisting of Midwestern universities established in 1953 to develop a high energy nuclear research facility in the Midwest. The University of Minnesota was one of the seven founding members.
- Reports 8
- Correspondence. 6
- Letters 6
- Minutes 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Memorandums 3
- Photographs 3
- Publications 3
- Teaching -- Aids and devices 3
- Technical reports 3
- Microfilm. 2
- Nuclear energy 2
- Patents 2
- Reprints (Publications) 2
- Research (document genres) 2
- Slides (Photography) 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2 ∧ less
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- American Historical Association. 2
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 2
- Beard, Charles A. (Charles Austin), 1874-1948 2
- Blegen, Theodore Christian, 1891-1969 2
- Buck, Solon J. (Solon Justus), 1884-1962 2
- Chapin, F. Stuart (Francis Stuart), 1888-1974 2
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 2
- Curti, Merle Eugene, 1897- 2
- Davis, William Stearns, 1877-1930 2
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 2
- Greene, Evarts Boutell, 1870-1947 2
- Haggerty, Melvin E. (Melvin Everett), 1875-1937 2
- Jameson, John Franklin, 1859-1937. 2
- Krey, August C. (August Charles), 1887-1961 2
- Lynd, Robert Staughton, 1892-1970 2
- MacGregor, Frank, 1897-1971 2
- Manhattan Project (Organization) 2
- McCune, George H., 1903-1988 2 ∧ less