Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Alfred O.C. Nier papers
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
David Ferdinand Swenson papers
This collection consists of the papers of David F. Swenson, professor of philosophy at the University of Minnesota.
Donald Nivison Ferguson papers
This collection documents the life and career of Donald Nivison Ferguson, Professor Emeritus of Music at the University of Minnesota. Contents include articles, speeches, clippings, correspondence, manuscripts, programs, photographs, awards, publications and scrapbooks. Family history materials, to include school assignments and drawings of John Ferguson, and information about Ferguson Hall at the University are included.
Guy Stanton Ford papers
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Mabelle G. McCullough papers
The collection contains the papers of Mabelle McCullough, associate professor of Education and Assistant Dean of Students at the University of Minnesota.
Mulford Quickert Sibley papers
This collection contains the papers of Mulford Q. Sibley, professor of political science at the University of Minnesota.
Norman E. Borlaug papers
William Watts Folwell papers
The collection contains the papers of William Watts Folwell, first president of the University of Minnesota.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 6
- Correspondence. 6
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 5
- Manuscripts 3
- Speeches 3
- Academic Freedom. 2
- Diaries 2
- Letters 2
- Minutes 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Aerobee rocket 1
- Affirmative action programs 1
- Africa-Sub-Saharan. 1
- Appointment books 1
- Atmosphere -- Research 1
- Audio cassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1 + ∧ less
- English 7
- Multiple languages 1
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 3
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 3
- Beach, Joseph W., 1880-1957 2
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 2
- Mayo, William James, 1861-1939 2
- Minnesota Historical Society 2
- National Research Council (U.S.) 2
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 2
- Pillsbury, J. S. (John Sargent), 1827-1901 2
- Schaper, William A., 1869-1955 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Committee for the Study of War Documents. 1
- American Council of Learned Societies. 1
- American Council on Intellectual Cooperation. 1
- American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education. 1
- American Historical Association. 1
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 1
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy 1
- American Physical Society 1 + ∧ less