Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract Collection contains the records collected by Central Files at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1851-1991; (bulk 1920s-1970s)
Abstract The collections of primarily correspondence files were compiled during the period when Owen Harding Wangensteen was head of the Department of Surgery, 1941-1967. During Wangensteen's administration, advances were made in cancer treatment, open heart surgery, and treatment of stomach ulcers. The collection also documents Wangensteen's fund raising efforts for support of Base Hospital 26 during World War II, construction of Diehl Hall, building the book and journal collections for the Bio-Medical...
Abstract The collection consists of the papers of the E. Adamson Hoebel, professor of anthropology at the University of Minnesota, including drafts of revisions for the third (1966) and fourth (1972) editions of his book, Anthropology: The Study of Man, and correspondence from his publisher for the same revisions.
Dates: 1942-1972; (bulk 1965-1972)
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Fred Beal Snyder, chair of the Board of Regents at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract This collection contains the papers of Frederick Klaeber, professor emeritus of English and comparative philology at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1917; 1928-1956
Abstract The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Identifier: uarc 1033
Abstract This collection contains the papers of James Lewis Morrill, University of Minnesota president, 1945-1960
Abstract The records document the administrative role and activities of the Office of the President at the University of Minnesota.
Identifier: 844; 845
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Business Administration at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1900-1970; (bulk 1938-1963)
- Academic Freedom. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration -- Minnesota 2
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- Anthropology 1
- Aquatic sports -- Minnesota 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Beowulf 1
- Brown University. 1
- Campus planning -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 1
- Campus planning. 1
- Cancer -- Research 1
- Cancer -- Surgery 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College administrators -- Minnesota 1
- College administrators. 1
- College buildings -- Designs and plans. 1
- College facilities -- Planning. 1
- College sports -- Minnesota 1 ∧ less
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 6
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 6
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 5
- Middlebrook, William T. 4
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 4
- Burton, Marion Le Roy, 1874-1925 3
- Mayo, William James, 1861-1939 3
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 3
- American Council on Education 2
- Andersen, Elmer L., 1909-2004 2
- Beach, Joseph Warren, 1880-1957 2
- Bell, James Ford, 1879-1961 2
- Blegen, Theodore Christian, 1891-1969 2
- Diehl, Harold S. (Harold Sheeley), 1891-1973 2
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934 2
- Griggs, Richard Leslie, 1886- 2
- Jenks, Albert Ernest, 1869-1953 2
- Moos, Malcolm, 1916-1982 2
- National Research Council (U.S.) 2 ∧ less