Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Abstract A.C. Krey’s papers, accumulated throughout his career as a historian at the University of Minnesota, contain correspondence by and about the leading contemporary historians in the U.S. Krey’s leadership in national and state historical organizations such as the American Association of University Professors, American Historical Association especially its Commission on the Investigation of Social Studies in the Schools, Minnesota Historical Society. and the National Council for the Social Studies.
Identifier: 593; 594; 595; 596; 597; 2006-40; 2013-0050
Abstract Collection contains the records of the College of Education at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract This collection contains departmental newsletters, administrative documents for graduate programs located in the Department of Postsecondary Teaching and Learning, and promotional materials for the First Year Experience program, graduate, and certificate programs.
Dates: 2008 - 2015
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Evelyn U. Hansen, professor and associate dean of General College at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Fred M. Amram, professor in General College at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract This collection contains the administrative files of General College at the University of Minnesota. Contents of the collection include general correspondence, reports, faculty meeting minutes, assembly minutes, committee reports and papers, speeches, institutional research papers, comprehensive examinations, curriculum and course descriptions, enrollment statistics, executive council minutes, articles and correspondence of staff and faculty of General College, college policies, projects and...
Abstract The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Identifier: uarc 75
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Horace T. Morse, dean of General College at the University of Minnesota.
Identifier: uarc 120
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Malcolm S. MacLean, professor and director of the General College at the University of Minnesota.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Norman W. Moen, professor emeritus in General College at the University of Minnesota.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Education 2
- Reports 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- Academic Freedom. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching 1
- Bibliographies. 1
- Blueprints. 1
- Brown University. 1
- Charts. 1
- Child care 1
- College sports 1
- College students -- Minnesota. 1
- Communication -- Study and teaching. 1
- Constitution, U.S. 18th Amendment. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Curriculum planning -- Minnesota 1
- Drill and minor tactics 1
- Education -- Aims and objectives 1 ∧ less
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 3
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 3
- Haggerty, Melvin E. (Melvin Everett), 1875-1937 3
- Morse, Horace T., 1905-1966 3
- American Historical Association. 2
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 2
- Anderson, William, 1888-1975 2
- Beard, Charles A. (Charles Austin), 1874-1948 2
- Blegen, Theodore Christian, 1891-1969 2
- Buck, Solon J. (Solon Justus), 1884-1962 2
- Curti, Merle Eugene, 1897- 2
- Davis, William Stearns, 1877-1930 2
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 2
- Greene, Evarts Boutell, 1870-1947 2
- Hansen, Evelyn Unes 2
- Jameson, John Franklin, 1859-1937. 2
- Krey, August C. (August Charles), 1887-1961 2
- Lynd, Robert Staughton, 1892-1970 2
- MacGregor, Frank, 1897-1971 2 ∧ less