Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Collection consists of correspondence, committee minutes, grants, proposals, and writings of Audrey N. Grosch, professor of library science at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the records of the Comptroller at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of Don Osier, librarian at the University of Minnesota.
The collection includes correspondence, University Library School history, drafts and notes of Walter’s book, Ninety Years of the University of Minnesota Library, 1851-1941, typewritten manuscripts, scrapbooks and diaries of Frank Walter, Librarian at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
This collection contains the papers of Harold G. Russell, chief reference librarian, assistant director for Libraries Collection and Biographic services, and associate professor at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the records of the Inventory Department, responsible for tracking University property and equipment.
Collection contains correspondence of Myrtle Jeannette Eklund, librarian of the Public Affairs library at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains the papers of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Administration at the University of Minnesota. They cover the vice presidency of Malcolm M. Willey (1943-1963) as well as his tenure as University dean and assistant to the president (1934-1943).
Collection contains the personal papers of Ralph Hopp, University Librarian and Director of the University Libraries at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains the records of the Senate Library Committee (SLC) at the University of Minnesota. Materials include correspondence, minutes, task force reports, and planning documents.
Collection contains the papers of Shirley S. Stanley, librarian at the University of Minnesota.
- Letters 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- Academic libraries -- Minnesota. 1
- Architecture -- Minnesota -- 20th century. 1
- Brown University. 1
- Buildings 1
- Campus planning. 1
- Civil defense 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College athletics 1
- College buildings -- Designs and plans. 1
- College facilities -- Planning. 1
- College sports -- Minnesota 1
- College students -- Employment 1
- College teachers -- Tenure -- Minnesota 1
- Constitution, U.S. 18th Amendment. 1
- Counseling in higher education 1
- Dormitories. 1
- Europe. 1
- Fish populations -- Measurement 1 + ∧ less
- English 13
- Multiple languages 1
- Bell Museum of Natural History 2
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 2
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 2
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 2
- Middlebrook, William T. 2
- Schaper, William A., 1869-1955 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 2
- University of Minnesota. Department of History 2
- University of Minnesota. Graduate School 2
- University of Minnesota. University Gallery 2
- Walter, Frank Keller, 1874-1945 2
- Willey, Malcolm M. (Malcolm Macdonald), 1897-1974 2
- Ad Hoc Lake Michigan Fisheries Task Force 1
- American Committee for the Study of War Documents. 1
- American Council of Learned Societies. 1
- American Council on Intellectual Cooperation. 1
- American Fisheries Society 1
- American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education. 1 + ∧ less