Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Abstract A.C. Krey’s papers, accumulated throughout his career as a historian at the University of Minnesota, contain correspondence by and about the leading contemporary historians in the U.S. Krey’s leadership in national and state historical organizations such as the American Association of University Professors, American Historical Association especially its Commission on the Investigation of Social Studies in the Schools, Minnesota Historical Society. and the National Council for the Social Studies.
Abstract The collection includes correspondence, clippings, reports, scrapbooks, financial records, photographs, and minutes of the Beta of Clovia sorority at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract This collection consists of the papers of David F. Swenson, professor of philosophy at the University of Minnesota.
Overview This collection documents the life and career of Donald Nivison Ferguson, Professor Emeritus of Music at the University of Minnesota. Contents include articles, speeches, clippings, correspondence, manuscripts, programs, photographs, awards, publications and scrapbooks. Family history materials, to include school assignments and drawings of John Ferguson, and information about Ferguson Hall at the University are included.
Abstract The collection contains the papers of George Malcolm Stephenson, professor emeritus of history at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Guy Stanton Ford, professor of history and dean of the Graduate School, 1913-1938 and president of the University of Minnesota, 1938-1941.
Abstract This collection consists of the papers of Joseph Warren Beach, literary critic, poet and professor emeritus of English at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract This collection contains the papers of Mulford Q. Sibley, professor of political science at the University of Minnesota.
Dates: 1940, 1942, 1948, 1953-1968, 1982-1990
Abstract The collection contains the papers of Dr. Norman E. Borlaug, University of Minnesota alumnus, world renowned plant pathologist, and winner of the 1970 Nobel Peace Prize for his contributions to the world food supply. The materials include correspondence with colleagues, invitations to speak or participate in various programs, drafts of speeches including his Nobel Prize address, biographical material, publications, clippings, annotated studies and reports pertaining to the Green Revolution and...
Abstract This collections contains personal and professional papers Walter Vivrett, professor of architecture at the University of Minnesota. .
Dates: 1949-1978; (bulk 1952-1968)
Abstract This collection consists of the papers of Walter Thomas Pattison, professor of Spanish at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract The collection consists of records of the University of Minnesota Waseca Technical College from its inauguration in 1967 through the closing stages of the college in 1992.
- Correspondence. 12
- Manuscripts 7
- Minutes 5
- Photographs 5
- Notes 4
- Publications 3
- Reports 3
- Speeches 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 3
- Academic Freedom. 2
- Junior colleges -- Minnesota. 2
- Letters 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- Africa-Sub-Saharan. 1
- Aged -- Housing -- United States 1
- Aging 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching 1
- Appointment books 1 ∧ less
- English 10
- Multiple languages 3
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 4
- Beach, Joseph Warren, 1880-1957 3
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 3
- Minnesota Historical Society 3
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 3
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 3
- 4-H clubs 2
- American Historical Association. 2
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 2
- Beard, Charles A. (Charles Austin), 1874-1948 2
- Blegen, Theodore Christian, 1891-1969 2
- Buck, Solon J. (Solon Justus), 1884-1962 2
- Curti, Merle Eugene, 1897- 2
- Davis, William Stearns, 1877-1930 2
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 2
- Greene, Evarts Boutell, 1870-1947 2
- Haggerty, Melvin E. (Melvin Everett), 1875-1937 2
- Jameson, John Franklin, 1859-1937. 2
- Krey, August C. (August Charles), 1887-1961 2
- Lynd, Robert Staughton, 1892-1970 2 ∧ less