Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists of correspondence with Alan Rich during World War II as well as photographs and various ephemera.
This collection is an aggregate of small donations given by various donors to the Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest and the Upper Midwest Jewish Archives, all relating to local Jewish history.
This collection consists of personal and administrative papers from Julius Segal.
This collection contains the records of the Sigma Alpha Sigma, a Jewish engineering fraternity established at the University of Minnesota.
- Jews 4
- Jews, American 4
- Jewish families 3
- Jews -- Minnesota 2
- Minnesota 2
- Saint Paul Metropolitan Area (Minn.) 2
- Engineers. 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Minneapolis 1
- Jewish authors -- 20th century 1
- Jewish community centers 1
- Jewish merchants 1
- Jewish women 1
- Jews -- Migration 1
- Jews, Latvian 1
- Minneapolis Federation for Jewish Service 1
- Revson, Charles, 1906-1975 1
- United States. Army 1
- University of Minnesota 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Hebrew 1
- Yiddish 1
- Aggregate 1
- Hoffman, William, 1914-1990 1
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 1
- Rich, Alan 1
- Segal, Julius 1
- Sigma Alpha Sigma 1 ∧ less