Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of two scrapbooks (1931-1933 and 1945-1946) from the Chester Park School Parent-Teacher Association.
The collection consists of 12 PTA scrapbooks, a record book with handwritten minutes from 1946-1952, a homemade book of class photos from 1950 with student names, a convention packet from the 1962 Minnesota Congress of Parents and Teachers, and a scrapbook for the Irving school Mothersingers for the years 1948-1955.
The collection consists of printed materials from or pertaining to the Maynard School.
This collection contains oral history work from college history courses taught by Professor Mari Trine with a focus on using primary sources and oral history methods in research.
- Schools 3
- Students 3
- Teaching 3
- African Americans 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Elementary schools 2
- Families 2
- Neighborhoods 2
- PTA 2
- Parent Teacher Association 2
- Parents 2
- Programs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Biography 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Albright, Ann Colby 1
- Chester Park Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Irving Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.), 1894-1982 1
- Irving Mothersingers (Duluth, Minn.) 1