Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 338
The collection contains personal and professional papers: family correspondence, professional correspondence, literature files, laboratory research reports and notebooks, organization files, grants files, laboratory slides and photographs.
The collection consists of black and white and hand colored snapshots of the camp in summer and winter, camp buildings, men working and recreating at the camp, scenic views of Lake Superior, and animals – fawn, moose, ruffed grouse, wolf, black bear, and a pet dog. The men are not identified, and the scenes are not described.
The collection consists of a variety of materials related to the Duluth Public Schools, collected by the Historic Old Central High School Museum Committee.
The file contains materials related to a 1983 History of Medicine exhibit.
The collection contains office records from the UMD Home Economics Department dated between 1951 and 1979.
The collection contains materials created by and related to the Helen and Adrian Hoover family, including materials related to Helen Hoover's career as a nature writer.
Collection consists of interior photographs of rooms and hallways and exterior photographs of Hotel Duluth, 227 East Superior Street, Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection consists of 36 photographs, 28 of them in an album. Subjects of the photographs include: views of Duluth, Central High School, view of West End, Duluth Imperial Mill Co., snow scenes, logging camp and lumbering scenes, buildings, Whaleback ships, Incline Railroad at 6th Avenue West, grain elevators, Park Point bathers chute, train wreck and lake vessels.
The papers document the WWI facts of Captain House's military service, prisoner of war experience, and his return to civilian life.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection consists of a manuscript titled "75 Years Later." It describes Ms. Hugo's final months in the Hugo family home in 1957 and her attempt to clear the house of 75 years of family possessions. The essay uses these possessions to recount a family history.
The collection contains business and personal correspondence,1894-1961; newsclippings concerning shipping and Hiram Inman, 1894-1968; photographs of family, friends and boats, 1893-1934; a sketchbook containing May Inman's sketches of boats and flowers, 1893-1894; and 5 scrapbooks.
This collection consists of a fragment of items which merely name some of the principle people and changes within the Insurance Service Agency over fifty years and a chronological sketch of the company’s history.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The prints are arranged in folders and identified by Mesabi, Vermilion, or unidentified ranges on the folder but some of the individual prints have more specific mine information on their reverse side: Adams Pit and headframe, Susquehanna mine, Hull-Rust-Mahoning mine, Cloquet mine, Auburn mine, Goodwins’ Iron Claim near Ely, Stephans mine.
This collection appears to be papers collected by John Hearding, Sr., and others which contain information on Minnesota Iron Range public schools (buildings). The collection also contains information on public schools in Mt. Iron, Michigan.
The collection consists of 12 PTA scrapbooks, a record book with handwritten minutes from 1946-1952, a homemade book of class photos from 1950 with student names, a convention packet from the 1962 Minnesota Congress of Parents and Teachers, and a scrapbook for the Irving school Mothersingers for the years 1948-1955.
The items comprising this collection appear to have been removed from a scrapbook. The photographs are of Irving School showing class groups on the stairs or at the entries of the building. Additionally, there is a commencement program, and photos of West Duluth mailmen and the Irving School “Tigers” football team.
The collection consists of eight photographs showing Isle Royale, two hunting scenes near Split Rock, and two pictures of the Duluth Boat Club taken from the bay.
The collection contains 84 snapshots taken at Nopeming Sanatorium outside of Duluth, Minnesota, and 3 postcards.
The collection contains correspondence, photographs, scrapbooks, notebooks, sketches, newsclippings and other reference materials.
The collection contains business correspondence, 1908–1932; news clippings of personal life and friends, 1911–1935; photographs of John P. Johnson, 1929–1931; miscellaneous, 1901–1935; and one scrapbook with news clippings of bank statements of condition, political articles, stock market conditions, census figures, and personal items, 1888–1914.
Collection includes: papers; post cards; poem; diary; photograph of Sgt. Wilfred Louis Johnston; Eveleth, MN; WWI Letters 1917-1919.
The collection consists of digital recordings of interviews of Erling Jonassen by Stephanie Hemphill conducted in November 2008, focusing on his World War II experiences. In addition to these recordings the collection includes a printed transcript of the interviews (9 pages), a digital copy and printed transcript (3 pages) of a Minnesota Public Radio program by Stephanie Hemphill featuring Erling Jonassen, and digital copies of photographs provided by Mr. Jonassen.
The collection consists of 8x10 contact sheets of Walter Kamphaus' 4x6 negatives. The images are of scenes and events in recent Duluth history.
The collection consists of seven albums containing family photographs, correspondence, and other documents related to the Robert Joseph and Ruth Helen Edelstein Karon family.
The collection contains short scripts written about the local history of the Duluth, Minnesota region, photographs believed to be connected with the scripts, one sound recording of nine episodes of Duluth's Heritage, advisory board minutes from 1969-1970, and publicity material, 1969.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.