Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 1581
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and Program of Instruction of a Minnesota National Guard unit’s annual encampments.
The collection contains newspaper clippings, 1929–1948; photographs circa 1898, scrapbook with newspaper clippings,1887–1898; and two letters, 1889–1930.
The collection contains a dismantled scrapbook, 1945-1946, and two scrapbooks, 1952-1953 and 1968-1970.
One brief tape, recorded when Dagmar Westin Michler was 78 years old.
This collection is intended to accommodate miscellaneous, primary documents related to the October 12, 13, 1918 Cloquet-Moose Lake forest fire and its aftermath when provenance or donor information about the material is unclear or not known.
The collection contains two sheets of letterhead for Stocking Landscape gardening at 2140 Woodland Avenue in Hunters Park, Duluth, Minnesota. Also included are two photographs of the house at 2140 Woodland Avenue.
The file contains "A Library Response to 'A Nation at Risk'" from Council of Cooperating Libraries dated 1984.
The collection contains records related to the UMD faculty unionization from 1972 to 1981.
The collection consists of eight abstracts of title representing property in the West End of Duluth, Minnesota, and in Fond du Lac, Minnesota.
The collection contains office calendars from the UMD Academic Dean dated between 1950 and 1981.
The collection contains member files, memos, and near-prints from the Academic Officers Group between 1976 and 1978.
The file contains continuous appointment proposals from UMD dated between 1979 and 1981.
The file contains proposals for the University Choice and retrenchment made between 1982 to 1985.
The collection contains office records from the UMD Office of Academic Support and Student Life from between 1973 and 1990.
The collection contains office files from the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Academic Support and Student Life dated between 1976 and 1987.
Contains event and awareness posters produced by the University of Minnesota Duluth's Access for All, Disability Resources, and Diversity Commission.
The collection contains committee reports from the Ad Hoc Committee from 1972 to 1974.
The collection contains stock certificates in mining and land companies in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
The collection contains a members' file from the UMD Administrative Advisory Committee dated between 1980 and 1983.
One image of what became known as the Lower Campus after the campus outgrew its original locality and moved to the ‘upper’ campus or primary space.
The collection contains scrapbooks from Detachment 420 of the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFRotC) from 1956 and 1985.
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains general correspondence, 1896-1921, largely concerning real estate business; correspondence and related materials concerning General E. P. Alexander's estate, 1911-1912; contracts, agreements and deeds, 1890-1920; and tax statements, 1895-1921.
The collection contains Board Member's files regarding the Alice Tuohy Tweed Foundation from the Raymond W. Darland Collection dated from 1954 to 1987.
The collection contains correspondence letters from the Alice Tweed Tuohy Papers from 1965.
This collection contains business and research papers of Allan Apter, largely related to mining and industry.
The collection contains miscellaneous correspondence and mailings from other Printing Trades 1918-1928, and one volume of Council minutes, May 1937 to April 1944.
The collection consists of a historian’s scrapbook which includes: color photographs, achievement awards, programs, conventions, newspaper clippings, and memorials all dating from 1988-1997.
The collection includes two historian's books of Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota Chapter.
- Collecting Area: University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections X
- University of Minnesota Duluth 533
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 407
- Duluth (Minn.) 359
- Photographs 332
- Administrative records 295
- Newspaper clippings 196
- Minutes 179
- Correspondence 175
- Committees 160
- Scrapbooks 153
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 151
- Publications 140
- Reports 136
- Organizations 130
- Letters 125
- Women 119
- Families 117
- Business 113
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 97
- Academic departments 89 + ∧ less
- English 914
- English 614
- Undetermined 52
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 2
- Norwegian 2
- University of Minnesota Duluth 405
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- Duluth State Teachers College 50
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 31
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 23
- Duluth State Normal School 18
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 17
- United States Steel Corporation 16
- Minnesota 14
- United States Steel Company 13
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 10
- Reserve Mining Company 10
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 9
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 9
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 9
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 8
- Duluth & Iron Range Railroad Company 7
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 7
- Nopeming Sanatorium 7
- Oliver Iron Mining Company 7 + ∧ less