Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The Engineering Research Associates-Remington Rand-Sperry Rand Records document research, development and production activities at company facilities in St. Paul, Minnesota. Collection consists of technical information on company projects, administrative materials related to the St. Paul location, engineers' files, and materials exhibited at the ERA 40th anniversary event in 1986.
Contains bibliographies on various aspects of information processing including computers, programming languages, information retrieval, information retrieval systems, machine translation, and data processing.
Contains glossaries on various aspects of information processing including computers, programming languages, data processing, standards, control computers, and graphics.
Contains literature about hardware, software, systems, and installations in countries other than the United States, as well as descriptions of other countries' computing technology (regardless of where those descriptions originated). It also includes comparisons of different countries' computer technology, as well as reports involving multi-national organizations.
Collection contains reports on the United States and international computer and electronics industries and markets as well as evaluations of specific computers, peripherals, and software published by a variety of market research firms. Contains reports about computer hardware, software, systems, and computer-related industries primarily in the United States that originated from numerous consulting firms.
Collection consists of serials, newsletters, and other small publications donated by various sources; none are cataloged in the University Libraries online catalog.
The U.S. Government Computing Collection contains government publications, technical reports, descriptions and manuals of computer hardware, software, systems, installations and projects. All of the documents were produced by some agency of the government, and in most cases the documents are concerned with work performed specifically by these agencies.
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- Ada (Computer program language) 1
- Aloha system (Electronic computer system) 1
- Automatic control -- Dictionaries. 1
- Calculators 1
- Computation laboratories -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer graphics -- Dictionaries. 1
- Computer industry -- Forecasting. 1
- Computer industry -- France -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer industry -- Germany (West) -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer industry -- Great Britain -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer industry -- Minnesota 1
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- Periodicals. 1
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer user groups 1
- Computers -- Australia -- History -- Sources. 1 ∧ less
- Auerbach Associates 2
- Advanced Technology Resources Corporation. 1
- Air Force Avionics Laboratory. 1
- Air Force Cambridge Research Center (U.S.) 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies. History of Computing Committee 1
- Argonne National Laboratory 1
- Arthur D. Little, Inc. 1
- Association for Computing Machinery 1
- Auerbach, Isaac L. (Isaac Levin), 1921-1992 1
- Australia -- Data processing. 1
- Automation Consultants, Inc. 1
- Babbage, Charles, 1791-1871 1
- Babbage, Henry Prevost 1
- Burrell, Warren P. 1
- Burroughs Corporation 1
- Canada -- Data processing. 1
- Carnegie-Mellon University. 1
- Case Institution of Technology -- Systems Research Center. 1 ∧ less