Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Collection consists of subject files created by Albrecht Neumann that document some aspects of his work with General Electric, as well as with other companies in the computer industry, and at the National Bureau of Standards.
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
California Computer Products, Inc., and Century Data Systems, Inc., vs. International Business Machines Corporation records
The Control Data Corporation Records documents the company's operations, goals, plans, and products from its inception in 1957 to 1992.
Collection consists of subject files that contain reports, memoranda, and correspondence related to Edward Somers' work in automatic programming with Sperry Rand and GE's Computer Department.
Collection contains reports, brochures, articles, photographs, and other items related to General Electric's Power Control Simulator, ERMA (a bank automation system), AC Network Analyzer, Psychological Matrix Rotator, analog computing modules, the GE-150, Computer-Recorder for Radiosonde, and general computer operations.
This collection contains pretrial depositions, plaintiff exhibits, deposition exhibits, trial testimony, trial exhibits, the final opinion and judgement, and indexes from the 1971 Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand suit.
The collection consists of corporate records of General Electric and the GE Computer Department, as well as materials gathered or created by H.R. Oldfield during and after his employment with GE and used in support of his 1996 book, King of the Seven Dwarfs: General Electric's Ambiguous Challenge to the Computer Industry.
Collection contains reports, proposals, design notebooks, technical literature, brochures, and advertisements relating to John S. Davis' work at Ramo-Wooldridge and from the associated companies of Thompson Ramo Wooldridge (later renamed TRW) Thompson Ramo Wooldridge Products Company, and Bunker Ramo.
Collection contains reports on the United States and international computer and electronics industries and markets as well as evaluations of specific computers, peripherals, and software published by a variety of market research firms. Contains reports about computer hardware, software, systems, and computer-related industries primarily in the United States that originated from numerous consulting firms.
The U.S. Government Computing Collection contains government publications, technical reports, descriptions and manuals of computer hardware, software, systems, installations and projects. All of the documents were produced by some agency of the government, and in most cases the documents are concerned with work performed specifically by these agencies.
- Computer industry -- United States 7
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 7
- Computers 6
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 4
- Electronic Data Processing 4
- Computer Industry -- United States -- History 3
- Computers -- Law and legislation 3
- Computers -- United States -- History 3
- Atanasoff-Berry computer 2
- Computer engineering 2
- Computer industry -- Law and legislation 2
- Computer input-output equipment 2
- Computer programming 2
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 2
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- Computer storage devices 2
- Computers -- History -- Sources 2
- ENIAC (Computer) 2
- Electronic data processing consultants 2
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) 2 ∧ less
- International Business Machines Corporation 6
- General Electric Company 5
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 5
- Honeywell Inc. 4
- United States. National Bureau of Standards 4
- Radio Corporation of America 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 2
- Auerbach Associates 2
- Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc. 2
- Brainerd, John G. (John Grist), 1904-1988 2
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- California Computer Products 2
- Charles Babbage Institute 2
- Control Data Corporation 2
- Eckert, J. Presper (John Presper), 1919- 2
- Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2
- General Electric Company. Computer Department 2
- Illinois Scientific Developments, Inc. 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Mauchly, John W (John William), 1907-1980 2 ∧ less