Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Identifier: CBI 13
Abstract Contains photocopied or microfilmed transcripts, exhibits, briefs, reports, depositions, and other court records from various antitrust suits in the computer industry. The most heavily documented case is U.S. vs. IBM. Other plaintiffs and defendants include: David Bunch, Howard S. Levine, American Telephone and Telegraph, Bell Telephone Laboratories, CALCOMP, Control Data Corporation, Greyhound Computer, ILC Data Devices, Litton Industries, Memorex Corporation, Telex, Transamerica Computer, and...
Dates: ca. 1940-1980
Identifier: CBI 80
Abstract The Control Data Corporation Records documents the company's operations, goals, plans, and products from its inception in 1957 to 1992.
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 7
Abstract This series documents the research, development, and engineering activities of the Control Data Corporation from 1957-1985.
Dates: 1957-1986; Majority of material found in ( 1960s-1970s)
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 12
Abstract This series documents the marketing, sales, and public relations activities of Control Data Corporation. Materials include correspondence, memos, reports, various committee meeting materials, marketing plans, product announcements, and advertisements.
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 15.
Abstract This series contains a variety of records related to the organization and management of the employees of Control Data Corporation and its subsidiaries. Documents consist of corporate policies and procedures, employee benefits and retirement information, manuals, guides, and handbooks for both employees and managers, employee surveys and statistics, and information about company-wide incentive programs.
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 16
Abstract This series documents Control Data Corporation's (CDC) annual and interim planning processes. Records reflect planning done by individual divisions of CDC, as well as the company as a whole, and include formal and informal planning reports, meeting minutes, memoranda and correspondence.
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 17.
Abstract This series contains computer hardware and software product literature (pre-sale information), including advertisements, annual reports, brochures and accompanying correspondence, and product announcements distributed by Control Data Corporation to potential or actual customers.
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 18
Abstract This series contains Control Data Corporation (CDC) manuals and other post-purchase product information for specific computer hardware and software.
Dates: circa 1957-1991
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 25
Abstract This series contains reports on research and development projects in Control Data Corporation divisions, 1959-1964.
Identifier: CBI 58
Abstract Collection contains records from Noel T. Stone's employment with Sperry Rand and Control Data Corporation. Sperry records include a Univac project list from 1957 and a research priorities document from 1959. Control Data records include monthly progress reports, minutes from the regional managers meetings, and shareholder information. Also in the collection is shareholder information from Information Electronics Limited of Australia.
- Computer Industry -- United States -- History 2
- Computer industry -- Marketing. 2
- Computer industry -- Research. 2
- Electronic digital computers -- Design and construction. 2
- Advertising -- Computers 1
- Antitrust law -- United States 1
- Chief executive officers -- United States -- Biography. 1
- Computer industry -- Advertising. 1
- Computer industry -- Employees. 1
- Computer industry -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Computer industry -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer industry -- Law and legislation 1
- Computer industry -- Personnel management. 1
- Computer industry -- Planning 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer managed instruction. 1
- Computer software -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Computer software -- Marketing. 1
- Computer-assisted instruction 1
- Computers -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1 ∧ less
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company 1
- Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc. 1
- Bunch, David 1
- California Computer Products 1
- Computer and Communications Industry Association 1
- Greyhound Computer Corporation 1
- ILC Data Device Corporation 1
- Information Electronics Limited. 1
- International Business Machines Corporation 1
- Kershaw, Jay A. 1
- Levine, H. S. 1
- Lincoln, Neil R. 1
- Litton Industries 1
- Memorex Corporation 1
- Norris, William C., 1911-2006 1
- Price, Robert M., 1930- 1
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 1
- Stone, Noel T. 1
- Telex Corporation 1 ∧ less