Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains the records of the Burroughs Corporation, and its predecessors the American Arithmometer Company and Burroughs Adding Machine Company. Materials include corporate records, photographs, films and video tapes, scrapbooks, papers of employees and records of companies acquired by Burroughs.
Collection contains manuals for a number of different Burroughs computer systems, including the B6700, the B7000/B6000/B5000 families, and large systems in general. They concentrate on the programming languages (ALGOL and COBOL), but also contain primers on CANDE, WFL, and the DMSII system.
Series contains survey reports of the accounting and data processing industry.
Collection of black and white prints, negatives, color prints, photocopies, tear sheets, correspondence, memoranda, special newspapers, transparencies, and advertising samples selected from the various image collections by the Burroughs Archives staff.
Collection contains manuals produced by Burroughs to educate and encourage salesmen that cover a variety of topics from salesmanship to product information.
- Computer industry 4
- Computers 3
- Office equipment and supplies industry 3
- Accounting machines. 2
- Bookkeeping machines. 2
- Photographs 2
- Banks and banking -- Automation. 1
- Business records. 1
- Calculators 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer industry -- Pictorial works. 1
- Computer input-output equipment 1
- Computers -- History. 1
- Computers -- Pictorial works. 1
- Computers -- Research. 1
- Industries -- Michigan -- Detroit. 1
- Motion pictures 1
- New products. 1
- Office equipment and supplies industry -- Pictorial works 1
- Product management. 1 + ∧ less
- American Arithmometer Company 2
- Acme Carbon and Ribbon Company. 1
- Balbik Systems, Ltd. 1
- Burroughs, William Seward, 1858?-1898 1
- Charles R. Hadley Company 1