Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains the records of the Burroughs Corporation, and its predecessors the American Arithmometer Company and Burroughs Adding Machine Company. Materials include corporate records, photographs, films and video tapes, scrapbooks, papers of employees and records of companies acquired by Burroughs.
Series contains survey reports of the accounting and data processing industry.
Collection of black and white prints, negatives, color prints, photocopies, tear sheets, correspondence, memoranda, special newspapers, transparencies, and advertising samples selected from the various image collections by the Burroughs Archives staff.
Collection contains manuals produced by Burroughs to educate and encourage salesmen that cover a variety of topics from salesmanship to product information.
- Computer industry 3
- Office equipment and supplies industry 3
- Computers 2
- Photographs 2
- Accounting machines. 1
- Banks and banking -- Automation. 1
- Bookkeeping machines. 1
- Business records. 1
- Calculators 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer industry -- Pictorial works. 1
- Computers -- History. 1
- Computers -- Pictorial works. 1
- Computers -- Research. 1
- Industries -- Michigan -- Detroit. 1
- Motion pictures 1
- New products. 1
- Office equipment and supplies industry -- Pictorial works 1
- Product management. 1
- Selling -- Accounting machines. 1 ∧ less
- American Arithmometer Company 2
- Acme Carbon and Ribbon Company. 1
- Balbik Systems, Ltd. 1
- Burroughs, William Seward, 1858?-1898 1
- Charles R. Hadley Company 1