Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Auerbach Associates Market and Product Reports
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
Carl A. Johnson papers.
Collection consists of correspondence, reports, notes, documents and artifacts from Engineering Research Associates (ERA) and Sperry UNIVAC.
Carl Hammer papers
Control Data Corporation records. Legal records.
This series consists of records documenting Control Data Corporation (CDC) litigation, including the Honeywell vs. CDC and Sperry Rand vs. CDC cases, as well as records documenting the everyday legal activities of the company. Materials include court documents, legal briefs, case background materials, memos and correspondence, and patent files.
Lockheed Martin records
This collection consists of the company administrative records for Lockheed Martin and its predecessor and subsidiary companies, dating from the 1940s through the 2000s.
Sperry Rand Corporation, Univac Division. Honeywell vs. Sperry litigation records
The collection consists of litigation records, gathered internally at Sperry Rand's Univac Division to provide information on topics relating to the Honeywell vs. Sperry litigation begun in 1967.
Sperry Rand Corporation. Univac Federal Systems Division Univac Computers
Collection consists of a compilation created by the Federal Systems Division to document their products from 1954-1968. The compilation, titled Univac Computers, contains computer characteristics descriptions and photographs of computers as well as charts showing the Federal Systems aerospace and military computer genealogies.
- Computers 3
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Airborne computers. 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computer input-output equipment 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer storage devices 1
- Computer terminals. 1
- Computers -- History -- Sources 1
- Computers -- History. 1
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computers -- United States -- Optical equipment. 1
- Computers -- United States -- Patents 1
- Electronic Data Processing 1
- Electronic data processing consultants 1
- Engineering Research Associates 1 + ∧ less
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 3
- Honeywell Inc. 2
- Radio Corporation of America 2
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1
- Association for Computing Machinery 1
- Auerbach Associates 1
- Bunker-Ramo Corporation. Teleregister Products and Services. 1
- Burroughs Corporation 1
- Center for Computer Sciences and Technology. 1
- Control Data Corporation 1
- Data Processing Management Association 1
- Electronics Research Center (U.S.) 1
- Engineering Research Associates 1
- General Electric Company 1
- Great Britain. Central Computer Agency. 1
- Great Lakes Carbon Corporation. 1
- Hammer, Carl, 1914-2004 1
- Ing. C. Olivetti & c. 1
- International Business Machines Corporation 1 + ∧ less