Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
Collection contains minutes, correspondence, reports, documentation for Nice Standard Control Language (NICOLA), the Journal of Development, and other publications from several CODASYL committees and task groups. Most of the collection consists of photocopies.
The Donn B. Parker Papers consist of five main series: Donn B. Parker Talks and Writings, Professional Activities, Subject Files, SRI Computer Crime Case Files and Audio/Visual Materials, documenting his work in the field of computer and information crime and security.
The collection consists of corporate records of General Electric and the GE Computer Department, as well as materials gathered or created by H.R. Oldfield during and after his employment with GE and used in support of his 1996 book, King of the Seven Dwarfs: General Electric's Ambiguous Challenge to the Computer Industry.
Contains bibliographies on various aspects of information processing including computers, programming languages, information retrieval, information retrieval systems, machine translation, and data processing.
Contains glossaries on various aspects of information processing including computers, programming languages, data processing, standards, control computers, and graphics.
Collection contains reports on the United States and international computer and electronics industries and markets as well as evaluations of specific computers, peripherals, and software published by a variety of market research firms. Contains reports about computer hardware, software, systems, and computer-related industries primarily in the United States that originated from numerous consulting firms.
Collection documents the activities of the MJCC from 1979 and consists of conference programs and brochures; conference planning and evaluation materials; meeting minutes of the executive board and committees; administrative records; and some photographs.
- Electronic Data Processing 4
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 3
- Computers 3
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 2
- Computer industry -- United States 2
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 2
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- Electronic data processing -- Societies, etc. 2
- Electronic data processing -- Standards 2
- Electronic data processing consultants 2
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) 2
- Air traffic control. 1
- Airlines -- Reservation systems. 1
- Automatic control -- Dictionaries. 1
- Banks and Banking -- United States -- Automation 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) -- Standards 1
- Computer Industry -- United States -- History 1
- Computer crimes. 1
- Computer graphics -- Dictionaries. 1 ∧ less
- Charles Babbage Institute 4
- Association for Computing Machinery 3
- Auerbach Associates 3
- International Business Machines Corporation 3
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 2
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Conference on Data Systems Languages 2
- Data Processing Management Association 2
- General Electric Company 2
- Honeywell Inc. 2
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers 2
- Radio Corporation of America 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation). Univac Division 2
- Adams, Jim 1
- Advanced Technology Resources Corporation. 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies. History of Computing Committee 1
- American Institute of Electrical Engineers 1
- Arthur D. Little, Inc. 1
- Association for Systems Management. 1 ∧ less