Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains the records of the Burroughs Corporation, and its predecessors the American Arithmometer Company and Burroughs Adding Machine Company. Materials include corporate records, photographs, films and video tapes, scrapbooks, papers of employees and records of companies acquired by Burroughs.
The collection contains early photographs of American Arithmometer Company, Burroughs Adding Machine Company, Burroughs Corporation, Boyer Machine Company, and Chicago Pneumatic Tool Company employees and facilities. The images include production facilities, sales meetings, and employee activities including company-sponsored athletics. The collection contains extensive documentation of Burroughs Adding Machine Company's, later Burroughs Corporation's, headquarters in Detroit, Michigan.
Series contains photographs, negatives and transparencies of Burroughs products created and marketed to the defense industry and the United States Government, as well as photographs of defense and government projects.
Series contains photographs and negatives from the ElectroData Division of Burroughs Corporation.
Contains photographs and correspondence on Burroughs Adding Machine Company (1947-1952) and, later, Burroughs Corporation (1953-1983) tradeshow and conference exhibits as well as lobby displays arranged chronologically in a single series.
Series contains photographs of Burroughs production facilities as well as photographs of facilities of Burroughs Corporation acquisitions.
Contains mounted photographs of various sizes and unmounted photographs larger than 8 1/2x11" of Burroughs facilities, executives, and employees.
Collection of black and white prints, negatives, color prints, photocopies, tear sheets, correspondence, memoranda, special newspapers, transparencies, and advertising samples selected from the various image collections by the Burroughs Archives staff.
- Photography -- Negatives 3
- Accounting machines. 1
- Banks and banking -- Automation. 1
- Bookkeeping machines. 1
- Business records. 1
- Calculators 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer industry -- Pictorial works. 1
- Computers 1
- Computers -- History. 1
- Computers -- Pictorial works. 1
- Computers -- Research. 1
- Industries -- Michigan -- Detroit. 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Office equipment and supplies industry 1
- Office equipment and supplies industry -- Pictorial works 1
- Trade shows -- Designs and plans. 1
- Video recordings 1 + ∧ less
- American Arithmometer Company 3
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 3
- ElectroData (Firm) 2
- Acme Carbon and Ribbon Company. 1
- Balbik Systems, Ltd. 1
- Boyer Machine Company 1
- Burroughs, William Seward, 1858?-1898 1
- Charles R. Hadley Company 1
- Chicago Pneumatic Tool Company 1
- Control Instrument Company. 1
- Haydu Brothers. 1
- Mittag & Verlag, inc. 1
- Moon-Hopkins Billing Machine Company. 1
- Pike Adding Machine Company 1
- Seytec (Firm) 1
- System Development Corporation 1
- Todd Company. 1
- Universal Adding Machine Company 1 + ∧ less