Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection consists of subject files created by Albrecht Neumann that document some aspects of his work with General Electric, as well as with other companies in the computer industry, and at the National Bureau of Standards.
Collection contains reports, correspondence, notes and publications related to FORTRAN and COBOL development, and programming language standards for FORTRAN, COBOL, ASCII, and Ada. Also included is documentation regarding the Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation and its products BINAC and UNIVAC, Remington Rand, and the National Bureau of Standards and its computer, SEAC.
The collection consists of lectures and published articles by mathematician Gertrude Blanch, other professional writings collected by Blanch, and some biographical material and personal and professional correspondence.
This collection contains pretrial depositions, plaintiff exhibits, deposition exhibits, trial testimony, trial exhibits, the final opinion and judgement, and indexes from the 1971 Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand suit.
The U.S. Government Computing Collection contains government publications, technical reports, descriptions and manuals of computer hardware, software, systems, installations and projects. All of the documents were produced by some agency of the government, and in most cases the documents are concerned with work performed specifically by these agencies.
Collection contains reports, manuals and publications from corporations, government agencies, and academic computing centers covering a broad range of computer-related topics.
- Univac computer 3
- Ada (Computer program language) 2
- Atanasoff-Berry computer 2
- BINAC computer. 2
- Computer engineering 2
- Computer industry -- United States 2
- Computers 2
- Computers -- Law and legislation 2
- EDVAC (Computer) 2
- ENIAC (Computer) 2
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) 2
- SEAC computer. 2
- COBOL (Computer program language) 1
- Computer Industry -- United States -- History 1
- Computer industry -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- Standards. 1
- Computer programming 1
- Computers -- History -- Sources 1
- Computers -- History. 1 ∧ less
- Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation (Philadelphia, Pa.) 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 2
- Brainerd, John G. (John Grist), 1904-1988 2
- Eckert, J. Presper (John Presper), 1919- 2
- Electronic Control Company 2
- General Electric Company 2
- Honeywell Inc. 2
- Illinois Scientific Developments, Inc. 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Mauchly, John W. (John William), 1907-1980 2
- Moore School of Electrical Engineering. 2
- Naval Ordnance Laboratory (White Oak, Md.) 2
- Remington Rand, Inc. 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 2
- U.S. Army Ballistic Research Laboratory. 2
- Air Force Avionics Laboratory. 1
- Air Force Cambridge Research Center (U.S.) 1
- Alexander, Samuel N. 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1 ∧ less