Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: CBI 11
Abstract Collection contains minutes, correspondence, reports, documentation for Nice Standard Control Language (NICOLA), the Journal of Development, and other publications from several CODASYL committees and task groups. Most of the collection consists of photocopies.
Identifier: CBI 69
Abstract The survey is a loose-leaf report originally bound as a ten-volume set describing small digital computer systems, most of which relate to military and aerospace applications. It was produced in 1970 and revised the following year. The survey, arranged alphabetically by manufacturer, contains information on computer systems of the 1960s and early 1970s, and reflects the systems of over 100 manufacturers. The report was compiled from other secondary sources, and claims to exclude any classified...
Identifier: CBI 58
Abstract Collection contains records from Noel T. Stone's employment with Sperry Rand and Control Data Corporation. Sperry records include a Univac project list from 1957 and a research priorities document from 1959. Control Data records include monthly progress reports, minutes from the regional managers meetings, and shareholder information. Also in the collection is shareholder information from Information Electronics Limited of Australia.
Identifier: CBI 79
Abstract Contains background materials and reprints of articles on mathematical programming, a program, and copies of some of the papers presented at the 1959 RAND Corporation Symposium on Mathematical Programming. The symposium showcased linear programming and its recent extensions and featured speakers from business, industry, and academia.
Identifier: CBI 78
Abstract Contains transcripts from each of the eighteen symposia. The collection includes a synopsis of the first symposium, verbatim and edited transcripts of the second through eleventh Rand Symposia edited by Fred Gruenberger. The synopsis of the first symposium and the transcripts of the second through eighth symposia are in bound volumes while the transcripts for the ninth through eighteenth symposia are foldered.
Identifier: CBI 32
Abstract Collection contains reports, manuals and publications from corporations, government agencies, and academic computing centers covering a broad range of computer-related topics.
Dates: 1956-1978; (bulk: 1962-1978)
- Computers -- History -- Sources 3
- COBOL (Computer program language) 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) -- Standards 1
- Computer industry -- Congresses. 1
- Computer science -- History -- Sources. 1
- DDL (Computer program language) 1
- Electronic data processing -- Standards 1
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) 1
- Information storage and retrieval systems -- History -- Sources. 1
- Linear programming -- Congresses. 1
- Linear programming -- History -- Sources. 1
- Machine translating -- History -- Sources. 1
- NICOLA (Computer program language) 1
- Programming (Mathematics) 1
- Programming languages (Computers) 1 ∧ less
- Amdahl, Gene. 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1
- Andree, Richard Vernon, 1919- 1
- Armer, Paul. 1
- Armering, George. 1
- Atchinson, William. 1
- Atwood, Delbert. 1
- Augustine, James. 1
- Baker, C. L. (Carl Lee) 1
- Bemer, R. W. 1
- Bergstein, Harold. 1
- Bernstein, Mort. 1
- Bright, Herbert S., 1919-1986. 1
- Bromberg, Howard. 1
- Campbell, Sullivan. 1
- Canning, Richard G. 1
- Cannon, George R. 1
- Chapin, Ned. 1
- Conference on Data Systems Languages 1
- Conference on Data Systems Languages. COBOL Language Committee 1 ∧ less