Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: CBI 11
Abstract Collection contains minutes, correspondence, reports, documentation for Nice Standard Control Language (NICOLA), the Journal of Development, and other publications from several CODASYL committees and task groups. Most of the collection consists of photocopies.
Identifier: CBI 265
Abstract The Eric A. Weiss papers include research materials used by Weiss; writing; correspondence; and personal papers and items.
Dates: 1900 - 2012; Majority of material found within 1935 - 2005
Identifier: CBI 94
Abstract Collection contains reports, correspondence, notes and publications related to FORTRAN and COBOL development, and programming language standards for FORTRAN, COBOL, ASCII, and Ada. Also included is documentation regarding the Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation and its products BINAC and UNIVAC, Remington Rand, and the National Bureau of Standards and its computer, SEAC.
Dates: circa 1950s-1980s
Identifier: CBI 6
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, notes, reports, manuals, newsletters, symposium and conference proceedings, photographs, and other materials relating to the Association of Independent Software Companies, the Conference on Data Systems Languages (CODASYL), FORTRAN Automatic Coding System, IBM 701 programming, IBM 709 System Committee, SHARE, the Universal Computer-Oriented Language (UNCOL) developed by SHARE, Informatics General Corporation, computing at North American Aviation, and...
Identifier: CBI 42
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, memoranda, technical reports and notes, subject files, minutes, manuals, photographs, audio tapes, videotapes, publications, presentations, and a deposition related to Herbert Bright's work in the computer industry and with computer professional groups. Records from Philco and COMPLAN include chronological files for brief periods. Also included in the collection are some personal papers and photographs that partially document the period from 1924-1956.
Identifier: CBI 19
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, draft presentations, newspaper clippings, notes, memoranda, National Science Foundation grant records, publicity materials, and mailing lists relating to the planning and organization of the conference. Also includes conference proceedings in the form of black-and-white video cassettes, reel-to-reel and cassette audio recordings, black-and-white photographs, slides, transcripts of presentations, preprints of papers, and book drafts.
Dates: 1959, 1972-1993
Identifier: CBI 22
Abstract Contains electronic mail printings, subject files, notes, conference information, session reports, and conference evaluations that document Joan Winters' involvement in SHARE (an International Business Machines computer user group).
Identifier: CBI 63
Abstract The U.S. Government Computing Collection contains government publications, technical reports, descriptions and manuals of computer hardware, software, systems, installations and projects. All of the documents were produced by some agency of the government, and in most cases the documents are concerned with work performed specifically by these agencies.
Dates: circa 1945-1990
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) 7
- COBOL (Computer program language) 4
- Ada (Computer program language) 2
- COBOL (Computer program language) -- Standards 2
- Computer programming 2
- Computer user groups 2
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- IBM computers 2
- PL/I (Computer program language) 2
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 2
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) -- Standards. 2
- Univac computer 2
- ALGOL (Computer program language) 1
- APL (Computer program language) 1
- APT (Computer program language) 1
- APT (Computer program language) -- Standards. 1
- BASIC (Computer program language) 1
- BINAC computer. 1
- Biographies. 1
- Book reviews 1 ∧ less
- SHARE (Association) 3
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 2
- Association for Computing Machinery 2
- Association of Independent Software Companies 2
- Conference on Data Systems Languages 2
- Informatics, Inc. 2
- International Business Machines Corporation 2
- Naval Ordnance Laboratory (White Oak, Md.) 2
- Sammet, Jean E., 1928- 2
- United States. National Bureau of Standards 2
- Air Force Avionics Laboratory. 1
- Air Force Cambridge Research Center (U.S.) 1
- American National Standards Institute. 1
- Argonne National Laboratory 1
- Auerbach Associates 1
- Auerbach, Isaac L. (Isaac Levin), 1921-1992 1
- Bright, Herbert S. (Herbert Samuel), 1919-1986 1
- Burroughs Corporation 1
- Charles Babbage Institute 1
- Computation Planning, Inc. 1 ∧ less