Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished works by LaFaye.
The collection contains written production materials for books written by Annabel and Edgar Johnson.
The collection contains written production material for children's books written by Barbara Joosse.
Contains written production material for three books by Barbara Robinson.
The Berniece Rabe Collection contains written production material from eleven children's books written by Rabe.
The David Spohn papers contain production material and illustrations from four books by David Spohn.
The collection contains drafts and other materials related to fiction and non-fiction juvenile works written by author Elizabeth Partridge.
The collection contains production material for children's work written by Jane Resh Thomas.
This collection contains typescripts and production materials for books written by author John Coy.
Collection includes typescripts and illustrations for children's books created by Lillian Hoban.
The collection contains a corrected typescript and corrected galley proof each for two children's books by Louise Stinetorf.
The Marion Dane Bauer papers contains manuscript materials related to children's and young adult books written by Bauer.
Contains written production materials for two children's books written by Martha Miller Pfaff Ivan, published under the name Gus Tavo.
The Mary Casanova Papers contain typescripts, proofs, notes, correspondence, clippings, research material and commentary related to her children's books.
The Mary Rodgers Collection contains written production material for four titles published between 1969 and 1982, as well as a large amount of correspondence from children.
Mary Stoltz's papers contain material related to her career as an author of fiction for children and young adults.
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
The collection contains papers and production material related to the creation of children's and young adult books by author Walter Dean Myers.
- Manuscripts for publication 16
- Picture books 12
- Young adult fiction, American 9
- Young adult literature, American 9
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 8
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 6
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Detective and mystery stories 5
- Stories in rhyme 5
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Christmas stories 4
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Death -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 3 + ∧ less
- English 18
- English 1
- Bauer, Marion Dane 1
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Casanova, Mary 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1
- Coy, John, 1958- 1
- Durbin, William, 1951- 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Guthrie, Woody, 1912-1967 1
- Hoban, Lillian 1
- Ivan, Martha Miller Pfaff, 1909- 1
- Johnson, Annabel, 1921- 1
- Johnson, Edgar, 1912-1990 1
- Joosse, Barbara M. 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Kroll, Steven 1
- LaFaye, A. 1
- Lange, Dorothea 1
- Lennon, John, 1940-1980 1
- Myers, Walter Dean, 1937-2014 1
- Partridge, Elizabeth 1 + ∧ less