Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
Collection contains production materials for eight books written and/or illustrated by Ashley Wolff.
The collection contains illustrative material for one children's book created by Blanche Greer.
The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
The collection contains one collage by illustrator Denise Fleming.
The collection contains studies and process material for illustrations by Ed Young.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Contains illustrations and studies for five picture books by Eric Carle.
Collection contains illustrations and notes for children's books illustrated by Weihs.
The Esther Averill papers contain written and illustrative production material for five children's books created by Averill.
Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains illustrative work in various media a half-dozen children's books illustrated by Stern.
The collection contains an illustrated dummy for one children's book created by Mary Miller Salem.
Collection contains illustrative material for picture books illustrated by Meg Wohlberg.
The collection contains illustrative material related to two twentieth-century children's books.
The collection contains illustrative material for a dozen children's books illustrated by Susanne Suba.
The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 17
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 17
- Picture books 14
- Drawings (visual works) 12
- Authors, American -- 20th century 10
- watercolors (paintings) 9
- Sketches 7
- Color separation (technique) 6
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Horses -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Mixed media works 3
- paintings (visual works) 3
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- English 17
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 4
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Bonner, David 1
- Carle, Eric 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Fleming, Denise, 1950- 1
- Greer, Blanche, 1883- 1
- Jonk, Clarence, 1906- 1
- Lubell, David 1
- Lubell, Stephen 1
- Lubell, Winifred, 1914-2012 1
- Minick, Newell R. 1
- Newberry, Clare Turlay, 1903-1970 1
- Olson, Nancy B. 1
- Salem, Mary Miller 1
- Stern, Marie (Simchow) 1
- Stone, Helen, 1903-1978 1
- Suba, Susanne, 1913- 1
- Ulreich, Nura Woodson, 1899-1950 1 ∧ less