Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Collection contains production materials for eight books written and/or illustrated by Ashley Wolff.
The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains material related to several children's books written and/or illustrated by Joan Sandin.
The collection consists of original art for 27 books illustrated by Paul Brown.
- Picture books 7
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Manuscripts for publication 6
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Sketches 5
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Mixed media works 2
- Siblings 2 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Brown, Paul, 1893-1958 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Hills, Tad 1