Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection contains written production material for children's books written by Barbara Joosse.
Includes typescripts, correspondence, and research material for three children's books written by Cora Cheney.
Contains drafts related to several children's titles written by author Cynthia Rylant, primarily in the Henry and Mudge series.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
This collection consists of holographs, typescripts, correspondence, proofs, dummies, and notes for seven children's books published between 1967 and 1981.
Katherine Paterson's papers focus on her work as an author and translator of children's and young adult literature. The collection includes production material as well as a substantial amount of correspondence and a typescript of a speech given by Katherine Paterson on her work. The collection contains manuscripts, typescripts, page proofs, notes, correspondence, clippings, reviews and research materials. Some of the production material is in Japanese.
The Mary Calhoun papers contain materials related to children's books written by Calhoun.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 7
- Children's literature, American 7
- Manuscripts for publication 6
- Picture books 5
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Detective and mystery stories 3
- Fairy tales 3
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Stories in rhyme 3
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Chickens -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Death -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Jesus Christ 2
- Calhoun, Mary 1
- Cheney, Cora 1
- Crayder, Dorothy 1
- Hurd, Thacher 1