Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Katherine Paterson's papers focus on her work as an author and translator of children's and young adult literature. The collection includes production material as well as a substantial amount of correspondence and a typescript of a speech given by Katherine Paterson on her work. The collection contains manuscripts, typescripts, page proofs, notes, correspondence, clippings, reviews and research materials. Some of the production material is in Japanese.
The Mary Calhoun papers contain materials related to children's books written by Calhoun.
The collection contains material related to Mary O'Neill's career as a children's book author, including production material and correspondence.
Maud (Fuller) and Miska Petersham's papers focus on their work as illustrators and authors of children's books. The collection contains production material for six titles published between 1931 and 1967.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Children's literature, American 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Children's poetry, American 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fairy tales 2
- Picture books 2
- Amulets -- Juvenile fiction. 1
- Arthur, King -- Legends 1
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Bible stories, English -- Gospels 1
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Children -- Books and reading 1
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction 1 + ∧ less
- Calhoun, Mary 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- O'Neill, Mary Le Duc 1
- Paterson, Katherine 1
- Petersham, Maud, 1890-1971 1
- Petersham, Miska, 1888-1960 1 + ∧ less